• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Type 9 for YHVH

Golden Mr Clea should have Type 9 Immortality since his true self to his 2-A form is various dimensional lvls above (as already evidenced by his profile) and that killing him under these conditions was inconsequential to the actual being throughout the series.

Like how the SMT 2 protagonist ended up receiving Punishment from YHVH while YHVH himself was revealed to be just fine until the events of SMT 4 Final where he was beaten in the much higher dimension.

Luciferalso mentions something to that effect in the original SMT and the final dungeon of 4 Final/Apocalypse is all about getting throught the higher dimensions to reach his plane and fight the true one there.

Thoughts?

seems legit and this hasn't been added so RIP...anyway mr.clean is more broken in 2-A OVO

@Saikou

Accurate depiction of how other 2-As regard YHVH in Vs. Threads, lmao

But yeah, this seems legitimate as far as I can tell.

Yup! Paying a monthly visit of sorts at my first opportunity since I left a few revisions like this one unfinished and had to check what happened.

Nice to see you around first thing! o/

Back