• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality and Intangibility

So..i was gonna make a new profile on here and i'm on the last one i need to do (Powers and abilities cause that one takes me the longest.) and i was kinda confused on what to put for one of these.

The point is this characters real form exists in another dimension while it has another form in this dimension which cannot be harmed....Is that Type 9 Immortality or Intangability?

( Edit: I wanted to clarify the "true form in another dimension" thing. You have a sentient ship with you and while the creature can be seen the ships sensors cannot detect anything. That leads to the conclusion that it's physical form is anchord in another dimension.)

Is this like Obito and Kakashi whom can send their body to another dimension?

Or is this a character who has an astral form type thing who cant die unless that form is killed.

If it is the case of the latter being true, then Type 9 immortality

@Monarch he never stated whether the character can be touched, rather it cant be harmed. Meaning he can be tangible, which would mean it would only count as immortality and not intangibility no? Or should we wait for OP to clarify

MaBoiAcnologia said:
Is this like Obito and Kakashi whom can send their body to another dimension?
Or is this a character who has an astral form type thing who cant die unless that form is killed.

If it is the case of the latter being true, then Type 9 immortality
The characters true form can be forced into this dimension by ground vibrations and when it is in this dimension it can be killed rather easily.

Well, if it was just that it couldn't be harmed by being hit but it could still be hit, that would just be high durability.

There's very little information given on this character so i'm not quite sure what would be right. All i know is:

It's a water based entity

it's true form is not from this dimension but it has another form in this dimension which solid objects would pass through

and the only way to kill it is to force it's true form into this dimension by causing vibration in the ground.

Monarch Laciel said:
Well, if it was just that it couldn't be harmed by being hit but it could still be hit, that would just be high durability.
That would be the case if he didnt say his true form was in another dimension. Im seeing this as Shaman Nate Grey, who cant be killed since he can reform in Astral Psi Energy, his "true form"

@Shattered thats tricky then, because at tier 5 it says killed by traditional/conventional means, and that is a conventional mean (this meaning not teleporting to the dimension in which it resides). I believe we should get more staff here, because in the end it is them who are going to decide eventually. I assume youre talking about someone with a wiki or someone you intend to make a wiki for?

I'm intending to make a wiki for this character. Doesn't have one yet.

edit: Also about the "ot teleporting to the dimension in which it resides" thing. I'm not sure if you can do that or not because forcing it into this dimension was the only weakness that was stated so MAYBE you could do that. Maybe not. Like i said, not enough info given.

Also considering the rest of the cast of characters in the universe this character is in, it is likely 10-C

Back