• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortal Battle: Wolf {Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) vs SCP-076 (0-0-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time MTF have killed him is when he's in a mindless blind rage and not a levelheaded combat mindset, something you seem to enjoy forgetting

Weekly I am doing you a favor and I think you should take a break.

Claiming Bambu is ignorant or blind is...well, not pretty.

I don't think Bambu is trying to be dense, but this is getting a little heated.

Regarding ressurection tho, the ressurection seems to be 6 hours upward.

It should still be valid but unsure since I only know Wolf.

I acknowledge your points and counter them. Frankly this is getting out of hand which is becoming a trend, Weekly. Asking you once more to chill out.

Bambu Frankly you have not countered anything, you have yet to acknowledge the glaring flaw in your argument of ignoring every skill feat 076 has just because he was killed by MTFs while in a mindless state and have yet to acknowledge the self contradiction of refusing to give credit to 076's billions of years of combat experience while simultaneously giving full credit to two people with 60 years of experience.

I think I'm going to have to go inconclusive on this one.

Just throwing out skill for a bit, 76's only ways around rez are apparently KOing, but I'm not sure of 076 would really come out of bloodlust to do that, or just not finish him off after doing that. WIth a combination of dragonrot and just normal attrition, the rez can absolutely screw 76 over, and it's own immortality takes 5 days so it's too long.

On the flipside though, while 76 doesn't exactly substantiate the whole "infinitely long experience" thing, it should be able to figure out how to incap after a few times through, if willing to do this. I guess it depends on whether they can get ahold of himself before dragonrot sets in, which is uncertain due to his character. As such, I'll vote incon.

Also can we all just calm down here? It's just a vs thread. Try and remember if you're getting mad that all it is is someone thinking a character is not as strong as you think they are, and that there are much more important things in life. No reason to let a thread ruin your day.

SinsofMan said:
Yeah guys woki is right, both SCP and Sekiro are trash verses anyway so no need to get heated ; )
JGeL95.gif

@SinsOfMan You've yee'd your last haw.

Also votes counted

also I like how the comment was removed even though it's still quoted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back