• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed or Not?

If someone shatters a 2-C structure, and then basically "repairs" the damage by having the fragments of that structure be reversed and physically moved back into place, would that count as immeasurable attack speed? Normally it'd be MFTL+/infinite, but since it's undeniably extending to time as well, I'm wondering if immeasurable speed could be used as well.

It sounds more like reality warping or recreating the structure or reversing time without further context. Are you talking about them physically moving the fragments piece by piece but doing so at a pace that are moving faster than time flows?

It sounds more like reality warping or recreating the structure or reversing time without further context. Are you talking about them physically moving the fragments piece by piece but doing so at a pace that are moving faster than time flows?
It is in fact physical movement (done via density manipulation), but it's being applied to multiple space-time continuums rather than 3D space. Characters can react to and dodge attacks from the same character using the same ability used to accomplish the feat, so I'm not sure how to figure out attack speed here.

It is in fact physical movement (done via density manipulation), but it's being applied to multiple space-time continuums rather than 3D space. Characters can react to and dodge attacks from the same character using the same ability used to accomplish the feat, so I'm not sure how to figure out attack speed here.
If the pieces physically travel across space-time and characters can dodge these, why not?

We have examples of multiple characters who are rated as immeasurable for this kind of stuff.

No, I'm talking about pieces of space-time in and of themselves. A 2-C structure was shattered like glass and subsequently "fixed" like it's a physical object.
If the shards are scattering across space-time as in traveling forward and/or backward and time and characters physically react and dodge the same velocity of them, I suppose it is a weird method to get Immeasurable speed but works.

Back