• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get renders for these images please?

As always, you can keep speech bubbles if they're blocking certain body parts.

Edit: I changed O's picture to a better one

Base Mira
Changsik Polymorph
Commissioner O 2

Thanks for the earlier renders! Though, I still have 2 more images to render.
Timeskip Mujin
Borrowed Power Mira Yu
As always, please and thank you!

@Sir Ovens

Can you send me a picture of timeskip Mujin with his legs being fully visible? I want to try to draw the missing part of legs in the requested-to-be-rendered picture.

Can anyone render this? This looks like a considerably superior version of Symbiote Spider-Man, that too in his iconic pose.

@The Foolish Omniscient Guy

Damn, I wanted to render Dargoo Faust's requested images! (Tsundere vibe incoming)

Meanwhile I'll handle Sir Ovens' request.

@Zaratthustra

As you can certainly see, this is my speciality to outspeed others in this thread :). Even Skalt isn't as fast as i am but he do better renders and in this wiki, quality is prefered so don't rush your renders like i do.

Hey, I need to fiz this pic here. Some content removal errors like a background not removed near his leg and a few details on the leaves

Wonder if a RWBY manga version of Nevermore can be rendered... Or I need another shot

Pic

RWBY The Official Manga Chapter 5 p 5 jasonsith

RWBY The Official Manga Chapter 5 p 17 jasonsith

RWBY The Official Manga Chapter 5 p 18 jasonsith

RWBY The Official Manga Chapter 5 p 20 jasonsith

Post Timeskip O
Dean with Armoursuits
Dean
Sorry to hit you guys with more pictures, but could I get renders for Commissioner O and my boi Dean please?

If it just him without the smoke and the characters at his feet is not hard but if you include any of those two factors it's harder from my own experience but maybe for those that have done this type of work constantly it may be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back