• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Verse: HEART GEAR
Image: Chrome
Description: Dude on the bottom left, standard render
Verse: HEART GEAR
image: Hildr: 1 & 2
Description: Standard render. I left two pictures in case one looked better for a render than the other. Both are official pictures. One from the amazon website and second is a scan of the actual physical manga's cover.
Bump

Last edited:
Character: Tat (The Hunter)
Verse: Loop Hero
Image: Here
Description: Standard render of him and his pet

Character: The character doesn't have a profile but in a few days i will be creating it, I just need the image.
Image: Image (There will be 2 images, I think the first one is the easiest to remove the text)
Description: This is going to be very difficult I think, I need the text to be removed leaving only the character.

Character: Thrud

Verse: God of War

Image: Here (Standard background removal, retaining original image resolution of 840x2133. The image can be cropped slightly, but it should remain within the original threshold)

Character: Miguel O'Hara

Verse: Spider-Verse

Image: Here (Background removal; retain the resolution; PLEASE note the arm-blades on the right side of the image)

Last edited:
EDIT: Nevermind. I think it'll be better if I just compiled them all into an Imgur folder then post it all there. At least, 5 in one folder, anyway.

Last edited:
Don't think so no, otherwise someone would've liked the post
To volunteer to complete a request you should like the post and message that person on their message wall. There you can ask follow-up questions and give them their finished request.

If a post is already liked it means it is being worked on or complete. Do not like a post unless it is not liked and you intend on completing the request. Falsely liking a post after instruction may result in punishment for disrupting wiki activity.

What's wrong with the current render being used for that profile?

Back