• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Character: Spider-Man

Verse: Marvel's Spider-Man

Image: Here (High Resolution Retainment; Make the top border closer to the head so the render is proportional)

Last edited:
I for some reason did not get any notification for this thread. I will start image render requests spree for this whole page.

Character: Alus Region(Still not published but I am working on it)

Verse: The greatest magic master retirement plan

Image: Here(Remove background and text)

You both have restricted your own profile, I can't simply send results or discuss here. You need to fix this, as I will be doing image render requests.

And as for Satoshi, what exactly you want us to render? Because the girl is simply impossible to render, and the guy will end up bad.

You both have restricted your own profile, I can't simply send results or discuss here. You need to fix this, as I will be doing image render requests.
Fixed. Can send it to my profile now
And as for Satoshi, what exactly you want us to render? Because the girl is simply impossible to render, and the guy will end up bad.
I wanted the guy to be rendered and remove the text but if it ends up bad then can I have This girl be rendered instead

Not sure, honestly. I am a bit serious, I mean I could do it, but her hair will be ruined completely. This type of images (yes I have dealt with it often), they are hard to be rendered due to how many effects/text effects they add.

Apologies, I don't think I will be able to do a clean render on this.

Not sure, honestly. I am a bit serious, I mean I could do it, but her hair will be ruined completely. This type of images (yes I have dealt with it often), they are hard to be rendered due to how many effects/text effects they add.

Apologies, I don't think I will be able to do a clean render on this.
I see, It really does have so many effects and the big title covers almost most of the parts, so I guess it's okay.

Character: Domino

Verse: Killer Vamp

Image:
Domino (not sure if this is allowed on pages, her boobs and ****** are covered though)

That's fine...

I think if it's like NSFW gear/clothes then it starts being questionable but it should still be fine if everything is covered tho it's case by case

Character: Shallot

Verse: Dragon Ball Legends

Image: here (remove background though best if you could keep the aura)

Last edited:
Back