• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

No I did not. It took me two hours to make a perfect render for this request, I don't see how I clipped anything.

No I did not. It took me two hours to make a perfect render for this request, I don't see how I clipped anything.
Right of the image, look at the top part of the wing and compare the OG untampered render.

Honestly, KLOL, I don't see any difference in the render, at least not significant as you are describing.
I asked one image helper currently off-site, and he still thinks there are no issues with this at all.

I think he's talking about the small part at the top as I showed in the link

Unfortunately, I don't have the file, so I won't spend two hours more to render it once again because of that part. Apologies, I thought it was something significant that can be noticed within its general scope.

Hello.

After a suggestion from ImmmortalDread, I have modified the first post in this thread.

It is now mandatory to include a new section titled “Status” in each request post, and to update it after your request has been finished.

Format:
  • Character/Verse: (The character and/or verse which your image is for)
  • Image: (Link to your image)
  • Description: (More details and information about your request)

The main reason for this is to avoid that several members unknowingly handle the same requests after they have already been fulfilled.

Verse: HEART GEAR
image: Hildr: 1 & 2
Description: Standard render. I left two pictures in case one looked better for a render than the other. Both are official pictures. One from the amazon website and second is a scan of the actual physical manga's cover.

uh, I didn't do a "bump".

It's just that I was happy to see my favorite character, so I gave that emoticon.

btw, sorry if I made a misunderstanding.

Back