• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

It is preferable that, when requesting an image to be rendered, you use the highest quality image you can find for the best result.
Just a reminder to try to get the highest possible image quality when requesting images as it looks better and is easier to render from my experience.

If it's about the ones I requested, these are the highest quality ones I can find for them. They are directly from the comics - usually roughly about 1200 X 1400 (?). I cropped some because there was a lot going on and wanted to make sure, if anyone was rendering it, know which part to render.

If it's about the ones I requested, these are the highest quality ones I can find for them. They are directly from the comics - usually roughly about 1200 X 1400 (?). I cropped some because there was a lot going on and wanted to make sure, if anyone was rendering it, know which part to render.
It just reminded me but I see it from alot more people, for example you requested this image while I used one via just searching on the internet which was a quick find (you can see the quality difference when pressing original file)

Just a reminder on how to handle requests:

"To volunteer to complete a request you should like the post and message that person on their message wall. There you can ask follow-up questions and give them their finished request.

If a post is already liked it means it is being worked on or complete. Do not like a post unless it is not liked and you intend on completing the request. Falsely liking a post after instruction may result in punishment for disrupting wiki activity."

Character: Bayonetta
Verse: Bayonetta
Image: Here

Description: Need individual renders of both the logo and Bayonetta herself. If they could also be uploaded to the wiki that would be a big help as I can't myself due to an issue with my laptop I've had for the last 2 years.

Back