• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Ssj3 super manga goku
ui omen super manga goku 1
ui omen super manga goku 2
Base manga Vegeta

Toyotarou and his interesting anatomy.

Have some shit ones

@KobsterHope07

Here is your Akari Minase

Here is your Eiji Hasagawa

Here is your Hikari Shinomiya

And now I go

672057394012094464.gif
699183611332788274.gif

Last edited:
Here it is.

Sorry if I sounded rude by the way, Propellus.
I know this was a deceptively difficult render due to the low contrast making some parts (literally) indistinguishable from the background.
I understand, but I need to investigate why that image came out so low quality

I think it’s because you didn’t press original file under that image and then save image
You can actually just click the image again on the page.
Though, yes, I believe it's because he immediately did save-as on the thumbnail preview.

Here it is.

Sorry if I sounded rude by the way, Propellus.
I know this was a deceptively difficult render due to the low contrast making some parts (literally) indistinguishable from the background.
This looks wonderful, thanks man.

No offense to Propellus. Fandom can often more than not be finicky as **** when trying to save images from them.

Verse: Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW)
Characters:
Description: The picture of Starline with the aura. The aura's quite important to the key I'm planning. For the Metal Sonic render, I'd like to keep the lights streaking from his eyes, looks kinda cool. If the full panel of that scene is preferred, it can be found here.

ssj2 super manga goku

ssj god super manga goku

ssj2 super manga vegeta
SS God looks relatively workable, but the others are covered in obstructions and cut off.
Are you sure these are the best images available?

Verse: Game of Thrones
Image: The sword Dawn
Description: If possible, make the sword blade about twice as long. Also rotate the sword so the handle is facing up and the blade is facing down, in addition to the render. Thanks in advance
Note: If the image is in very poor quality, don't bother doing it, unfortunately it is the best image I found

Verse: Game of Thrones
Image: The sword Dawn
Description: If possible, make the sword blade about twice as long. Also rotate the sword so the handle is facing up and the blade is facing down, in addition to the render. Thanks in advance
Note: If the image is in very poor quality, don't bother doing it, unfortunately it is the best image I found
How is this? Edit: Now it's facing down

Last edited:
ssj2 super manga vegeta

Last edited:

Back