• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care

While I cannot disagree with the OP or plenty of the criticisms spoken by both staff and non staff, I never considered you anywhere near as bad as the community treated you. And I can tell the wiki/forum has especially been getting stressful as of late; though I say that as if it hasn't already been like that for years. But there is a lot on our plates and some simply feel burned out from all the things they worked so hard on.

I will miss seeing you as a staff, but hope I'll at least be able to see you around. You're always welcome to chat with me if you need someone to talk to whether onsite or offsite.

ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

Just a note that this situation is similar to Matthew's case. Weekly had an idea that he was going to be demoted and made this thread right when he was informed about this in private. Ultimately, like Matthew's case, this demotion is also an HR decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back