• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm new here

I recently got an idea for my story after looking at this thread https://plus.google.com/+RatchetlombaxHatsuneMiku/posts/8Vcp7EceV34 I responded with depends on level of wank and since the internet is already a concept and layer of the fourth wall in my story I would make it so in some parts of it characters gain *wank levels* which makes them as strong as there fans think they are. ( I don't know why but I find this concept hilarious) What do you think of it?

That sounds like a concept more fitting of Joke Battles Wiki rather than our wiki. It's a neat idea, but it just doesn't work within the confines of our this site. Also, whoever thought up the idea of Towa being Nighh-Omnipotent is, frankly, an idiot. I literally makes no sense.

I know that I just wanted too know what you thought of it as a story concept and there would also be negative wank levels or downplay levels depending on what part of the internet there in like if they're in screwattck section of YouTube Goku would get extremely weak And Superman would gain infinite power.

What do you think of it as a story concept?

Well, it could work, although the Verse it's a part of would have to be very lighthearted in order for it to fit in and not stand out completely.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Well, it could work, although the Verse it's a part of would have to be very lighthearted in order for it to fit in and not stand out completely.
I don't intend to add it to the verse page if I did it would probably just Be the links to the profiles on joke battle Wiki since the powers would be the same and I would put a disclaimer saying I didn't make the.

@Darkmon

My name used to be yellow. It's red now that I'm an Admin. Green is the colour of a Bureaucrat.

Sorry I have not gotten the profile up that I said I would a while ago my computer has internet well kind of it has it for a few minutes then losses it for a few minutes I don't want too start makeing the page intell I have a consistent internet connection.

I took the liberty of making some small grammar corrections in your Guardian Goku page, if you don't mind. Content's all the same, just corrected some mistakes here and there.

Thank you there where a lot I intend to not make that mistake again when I finish the guardian Vegeta page.

Well, there's not much that I can comment on as you haven't got the stats up yet, although the story seems fine so far. The grammar needs a major touch up though.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Well, there's not much that I can comment on as you haven't got the stats up yet, although the story seems fine so far. The grammar needs a major touch up though.
well at least by the way you said it's not as bad as last time

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
what about now? its not done yet but i have added some stats by the time you see this it maybe done

@Darkmon

Well, I've made some touch-ups to the page's grammar as you can probably tell, but it seems valid enough so far.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Again, I'll say that it seems valid enough.

It's cool and quite witty.
1 ok

2 yay I did it because I haven't seen anyone do anything like it and it fits his character it also goes with the power I decided to make canonical that just came from a bit of a gag I had with a friend he can appear in a vs thread too get info on his opponent or to in general try to annoy the debaters for his own amusement.

I did some small grammar corrections here and there. Like the last time, I didn't touch the content, just made some adjustments to the small mistakes I found here and there.

FateAlbane said:
I did some small grammar corrections here and there. Like the last time, I didn't touch the content, just made some adjustments to the small mistakes I found here and there.
thank you

ExoSaiyan9000

I just looked at the characters secchin and is guardian vegeta one of the most viewed profiles?

Do you know how the thing that counts the views in the character Section works? When I look with the most viewed filter guardian vegeta is on the first page. On that topic is there way too see how many people have viewed a page?

I do know how it works, yes, and Guardian Vegeta is indeed in the top 50 of viewed pages, though its relatively low down in terms of the top 50. And this is a list of the most viewed pages in the last month. Guardian Vegeta has been viewed roughly 70 times in said time frame.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I do know how it works, yes, and Guardian Vegeta is indeed in the top 50 of viewed pages, though its relatively low down in terms of the top 50. And this is a list of the most viewed pages in the last month. Guardian Vegeta has been viewed roughly 70 times in said time frame.
Thank you for telling me that.

ExoSaiyan9000

I just looked Guardian vegeta seems too be one of the top if you put it at the 1 week filter.

ExoSaiyan9000

I just thought of something in the story with Guardian vegeta the universe is the same size as our universe in GT it is excepted on the wiki as being 4 galaxy's big so does that make a difference in there power?

Not on a larger scale as his tier would still be 3-A, although their power would be significantly greater.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Not on a larger scale as his tier would still be 3-A, although their power would be significantly greater.
Well the 3C rating On both guardian Gokus and guardian vegeta comes from scaling there super sayin 4 transformations from the shadow dragon saga would that change?

No, as that came from powerscaling from Syn Shenron who was stated to have destroyed a galaxy when he first woke.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
No, as that came from powerscaling from Syn Shenron who was stated to have destroyed a galaxy when he first woke.
Ok

Do you mind if I ask you what you think of a plot concept I came up with?

So basically a evil group/Organization want to bombard the Blackstar Dragon balls with negative energy until they crack then fuse them with the super Dragon balls with hopes of creating shadow dragon's who's power rivel beerus and wiss but since piccolos dead they went too hell and kidnapped him this is how vegeta and the others get involved

I have three back stories for the bad guys

1 they are creation/followers of The warrior of darkness

2 they are makioshin trying to cast the 18 universes into chaos

3they are evil mortals who intend to use the power of the super shadow dragons take over the 18 universes.

Haven't decided which of these three.

Welcome!

(bit late but still **** yeah)

Back