• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm new here

You can find rules for making Original Characters here and rules for making Fanfiction characters here. If you want to add a page (and I'm assuming you're using a PC) then just click the Contribute icon at the top-right corner of the screen and click "Add a Page" and I can help you with any problems you may encounter with that.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
You can find rules for making Original Characters here and rules for making Fanfiction characters here. If you want to add a page (and I'm assuming you're using a PC) then just click the Contribute icon at the top-right corner of the screen and click "Add a Page" and I can help you with any problems you may encounter with that.

it said that a charater backstory had too be diffrent howerver one of my charaters is a continuation of GT goku so he has the same backstory and mostly the same charater but there some deffrentses like shenron is in constent telpathic communicashin with him he is one with the 4 star ball and he is the garden of the dragon balls basicley no wish can be made with out his permishin and he can merge with the dragon balls like how omega shenron did too get stronger.

would that be ok?

Yes it should be, though I'd recommend putting a disclaimer on the page saying that the character is a continuation of GT Goku.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Yes it should be, though I'd recommend putting a disclaimer on the page saying that the character is a continuation of GT Goku.
the bill cyifer in my story is 1-A he is normaly high 1-B seans he is very close too 1-A would it be ok?

( i don't intend too make a profiel for him becuase other then his power and and a fair amount of change in his backstory he is the same bill so it do not seem nessery howerver he dose play a fair roll in the story so i figerd i would ask.)

Well, the gap between High 1-B and 1-A is really big, the former being an infinite dimensional character and the latter being a character that has surpassed infinite dimensions.

I'd probably just "At least High 1-B".

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Well, the gap between High 1-B and 1-A is really big, the former being an infinite dimensional character and the latter being a character that has surpassed infinite dimensions.
I'd probably just "At least High 1-B".

your thinking of 1-A and 1-A+ the minemam for 1-A is a 12 dimensional being and bill is lested as a 11 demenshnal being

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
That's fine as long as he has the feats to back it up.
Honestly am more or less speculating my self it's going too be hard my story doesn't exactly 'go' with the tearing system at least not when you get pass 2-A.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
In what way doesn't it fit with the tiering system?
You seeing in my story the characters travel between worlds like the world of undertale to the world of Mario however there is the between worlds in between worlds higher dimensional beings cannot exist they are too complex to substain without the aid of being inside a world anything that initially comes from Between Worlds is completely unaffected by the power of higher dimensional beings as they bring the physics of Between Worlds with them when they enter a World except for no gravity but that's just for plot convenience ( there's no gravity between worlds) there are other reasons however this one is the most present which is why it would most likely be easiest too scale them.

Once you have your pages up I think that'll I'll be able to understand things a bit more. I'll comment on those once their up.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Once you have your pages up I think that'll I'll be able to understand things a bit more. I'll comment on those once their up.
Ok it probably going to be a day or two I plan on doing the Goku page first then Vegeta's then I'm going to move on to some of the original characters.

I'd recommend checking the rules for OC characters that I linked to in one of my earlier posts so that you can edit your page so that it fits the sites standard format.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could go over the spelling and the grammar on the page.

The formatting is bad and terrible and you didn't check up the OC profiles making page that Exo linked to you earlier, Darkmon. Like you could copy the standard fomrat and paste it onto your page and then do like what's done here and, especially, on VSBW. And yes, please go over the spelling and grammar of your page

Also about the comment of the Tier System, it has been through changes so you should really bother to go look at where it is now since you last saw so you get caught up with it. Same with the other statistic pages we have.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I'd recommend checking the rules for OC characters that I linked to in one of my earlier posts so that you can edit your page so that it fits the sites standard format.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could go over the spelling and the grammar on the page.
Sorry about the spelling I always had a problem with that.

@Darkmon: Well at least you put the headers on there.

But seriously you need to check your grammar work, man. It's bad and, quite honestly, horrible on that page alone. I know your trying to make one here but this is exactly what Exo was talking about earlier. You need to improve upon it so that me, him, or anyone won't have to always come by and fix it for as in the end, it's YOUR page.

Your lucky i at least lend a hand to fix it up earlier but that's about it then for my part here on that.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Darkmon: Well at least you put the headers on there.
But seriously you need to check your grammar work, man. It's bad and, quite honestly, horrible on that page alone. I know your trying to make one here but this is exactly what Exo was talking about earlier. You need to improve upon it so that me, him, or anyone won't have to always come by and fix it for as in the end, it's YOUR page.

Your lucky i at least lend a hand to fix it up earlier but that's about it then for my part here on that.

thank you and for futer referance what part had the worst grammer?

Well, I'm not Cross but I am grammar-nazi and one thing I noticed is that you put a vowel at the end of a word and then you directly follow it by a word that begins with a vowel. You can't do that.

For example, you don't put "a apple", you put "an apple".

do you guys think I should go in too more detail with the notable attacks and techniques on my post? or should i add something that says he knows all of goku's techniques?

Don't forget to link the abilities of said character to the abilities' page itself.

And seeing the condition of this page... just ask me to create the profile for you next time.

@Xanix and Darkmon

Either that or just ask someone while your making it. I don't really want anyone to make someone else's page unless absolutely necessary as the point of making the page kind of losses purpose. As I said, I'm always happy to help.

@Seed

Thank you, but Darkmon isn't very active anymore so I'm just going to wait for him to reply to this thread before doing anything else to his pages.

My computer loss internet it still doesn't have it I am replying on my phone. I'm going to go through the larger part of the text in the back story in the backstory and try to correct it and add a note down at the bottom of the page explaining what I meant by average ki signature and several other things I don't feel were properly explained

@Darkmon

That's fine. This thread'll stay open for the forseeable future so if anything else arises either say it here or on mine or Cross' wall.

Back