• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm looking for a match for my Soldier

Gonna be hard to find a matchup since in all keys he has higher/lower durability than his attack potency. That being said, I guess FNF Sonic.EXE could work since he can circumvent durability via piercing damage. (Both restricted to 9-B stuff)
Lf and soul manip seems to be a bit troubled as if it could be stomp.
Yes, it seems a bit troublesome that strength and durability are often not equal.
Thanks for the suggestion btw.

That's a very haxxy boi
When I was writing the novel, I never thought I would add it to vs battles. If I had known, I probably would have written a little more limited. XD

I'd better add my other characters sometime. A wizard powerful enough to shape mountains, a demon from the lower realm, now a demon who mindmelds the king loved by humans, an undead paladin who commands two ether swords that float in the air, etc. I'm too lazy xd

Unfortunately, I don't have many fitting characters, Stage3 Frogman at High 7-A would literally screw up his durability.

Yet still, there seems one candidate (of FU's enemies) to battle at 9-C with higher durability negation melee weapons...
In the case of 7 a, either chester gets stomped from durability or they both die with the core explosion and it becomes incon, so yes, it doesn't make much sense.
For the 9 c I think it might be possible but there is a speed difference, need speed equality.
Thanks.

In the case of 7 a, either chester gets stomped from durability or they both die with the core explosion and it becomes incon, so yes, it doesn't make much sense.
The stage3 Frogman is enough haxed, that his core parts would still BFR before the explosion, where he would regenerate and come back, winning the fight with higher difficulty.
For the 9 c I think it might be possible but there is a speed difference, need speed equality.
Well, as different speeds are an annoyance to deal with, 99% of matches on vsbattles automatically use the "speed is equalized" rule, so only speed stat amplification can make one faster than his opponent. If you are fine with the Red Stickman, who will create the 9-C threat?

Lf and soul manip seems to be a bit troubled as if it could be stomp.
Yes, it seems a bit troublesome that strength and durability are often not equal.
Thanks for the suggestion btw.
I'm pretty sure his soul manip just comes from being able to summon the souls of the people he killed or something and he doesn't do reality warping in character.

Back