• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm leaving the wiki

I have been on FANDOM for over 2 years, but now, it is time for a close.​

However, there are a few reasons why I am leaving, most importantly, I realized I have other, more important, things which deserve my time right now. I also have some disapproval with some choices on the site these days, and the fact VS Debating has become more uninteresting and unexciting than it used to be.

I credit the wiki for causing plenty of great memories I had here, from VS debates, to me being banned, to cartoon debates and fighting with GreenCyan (I wonder how he is doing by the way), to long CRT's, to the forum move, and many others. I also got introduced to verses I now enjoy such BFDI from my stay in VS Battles.

In the end though, my favorite moments came from interacting with the great people on here, (most of) the people I interacted with, both active and inactive, were pretty enjoyable people to talk to.​

Special acknowledgments to:
  • People like GoCommitDi and Soupywolf5 with our discussions on VS Battles threads. As well as others who helped out on Spongebob CRT's like Fireld and Anomalous
  • Psychomaster (Also had good times discussing BFB with you), Spino, Therefir and KieranH10 for helping me with calculations and evaluating them.
  • People like KLOL, Crimson Shadow, Qawsed, Newendigo, RanaProGamer, Dino W, Dalesan (and many other great people) for helping out in MCU CRT's and discussion.
  • Helpful staff like Schnee, Wright, DDM, and Gyronutz.
  • And finally, so many other swell people like DaReaperMan, Lou Change, Coolboy6, and many others.
  • And I cannot forget Antvasima who is pretty much the backbone of this wiki

I had a lot of fun, but this is the end, so farewell everyone.........

mclaren_f1_driving_off_into_the_sunset_by_slimboyphat_d5a8fdc-fullview.jpg

I am not amazing with emotions but I have to say goodbye. Honestly you were one of the first people I looked up to when I joined site and even before that and out that group I still only hold you in that regard. It is a shame you have chosen to leave but I understand your decision. Best of luck.
I feel blue already with this knowledge

We didn't interact much but you're a cool guy from what little I have seen of you. Goodbye and take care. Real life is unquestionably the priority and I wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Goodbye, and please take care of yourself. I hope that everything will work out for you, and you are always welcome back to this community.

the fact VS Debating has become more uninteresting and unexciting than it used to be.
I agree with this, I've seen past threads and knowledgeable members and i love their debates and how they run their threads but currently it's almost as if it's kids doing debates nowadays😅 or basically we aren't knowledgeable like does guys who were here then.
And I cannot forget Antvasima who is pretty much the backbone of this wiki
Undisputed facts bruh.

Farewell bro and take good care of yourself.
Will miss your presence here man.

Take care, Mr. I'm Blue daba dee daba die. You were an example for me on how fun discussing in threads can be when I first joined the wiki. I wish I had a chance to interact more with you but our interests in fiction weren't align for much interaction.

I hope you find success in life, for all the things that will be in your future.

Back