• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm going to regret this. (Terraria related)

@Kink there's actually a few abilities that need to be adjusted, and i'd like to go over the statement that give them their galaxy level stats...

Bluetrekking said:
@Kee, no one wants their favorite characters to be downgraded. But the truth is facts > bias/nepotism.
I'm NOT try (I hate atuo correct!) to be bias but many things point to it being life draining.

There where some people who agreed with me, but I don't know how to get them here or if they still do agree with me or not.

Are we seriously going to not make this Life Drain because of the (game) mechanic of the weapon itself?

Damaging enemy heals you and it says that energy is being drained. The fact that, in gameplay terms, the weapon just buff your Regenerationn is clearly just game mechanics (likely for it to be mechanically different from the Vampire Knives).

Also, semi-related but Life Drain is actually from the 5-C key so it won't be usable in a High 6-A fight.

Wait why would he not bring it to the high 6-A fight he doesn't lose his past equipment.

But he could have it with other weapons, also does life drain ignore durability or no?

Even if he did, the Life Drain would still be 5-C. By specifying the HIgh 6-A key you automatically forbid the use of the Life Drain.

It doesn't ignore dura in-game, so I doubt it. That or literally everyone in the verse has some degree of resistance to Life Draining.

But it's obtained in a weird area of the game it's either scales to the wall of flesh or the mechanical bosses.

Back