• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm banishing you to my realm (Myrddin vs Mr. Compress)

Myrddin's BFR is ranged, so he'd probably just use it before Compress could close the distance to touch him. Once he's done that, he'd be able to just fly up and prepare to pelt Compress from range, and his energy blasts likely aren't something Compress could compress, as they just kinda happen. And besides the fact this strategy is just common sense for Myrddin, as you want to put distance between you and a sudden/unknown enemy, especially because Myrddin is squishy, his Info Analysis would help him come to this conclusion as well.

So yeah, Myrddin outranges and pummels him with energy blasts and maybe some hyperdense projectiles if he can find an opportunity. There's also the fact that the sign he uses to make the hyperdense projectile can even pull in people too, where Compress would likely just die from the pressure change.

I feel like if you reduce the starting distance to basically them touching, then at best you just get an incon. Either Compress reaches out and touches Myrddin, where I assume he can't really do anything and loses, or Myrddin manages to fly away before he can get touched, or pulls off his banish in time. Either possibility becomes likely at that point, so you just get incon. This might just be a mismatch

I feel like if you reduce the starting distance to basically them touching, then at best you just get an incon. Either Compress reaches out and touches Myrddin, where I assume he can't really do anything and loses, or Myrddin manages to fly away before he can get touched, or pulls off his banish in time. Either possibility becomes likely at that point, so you just get incon. This might just be a mismatch
K, I'll do that and count your vote

And just to get this concluded

Incon FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back