• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament 10-C(alread started)

I'm a fan of the plague inc verse even to this day. So I agree with plague inc being on the list

If you ask me what is the most powerful character in-verse, it would be the Shadow Plague since it's a supernatural disease that combines the specialties of the Simian Flu, Neurax Worm & Necroa Virus.

The most basic & least powerful ones on-site are the standard plague characters like the bacteria.

Bacteria's abilities are hax based for it's size, but the vampire plague is fairly intelligent & has stuff like this.

I'm a fan of the plague inc verse even to this day. So I agree with plague inc being on the list

If you ask me what is the most powerful character in-verse, it would be the Shadow Plague since it's a supernatural disease that combines the specialties of the Simian Flu, Neurax Worm & Necroa Virus.

The most basic & least powerful ones on-site are the standard plague characters like the bacteria.

Bacteria's abilities are hax based for it's size, but the vampire plague is fairly intelligent & has stuff like this.
sure, so you gonna put with Iiilnesses here?

i mean, feel like the nano-virus could put up a fight vs the shadow plague in a virus v virus battle, but yeah the vampire is very powerful
if this is still open i would like to put the tiny robots in

i mean, feel like the nano-virus could put up a fight vs the shadow plague in a virus v virus battle, but yeah the vampire is very powerful
if this is still open i would like to put the tiny robots in
It is, there is only one place left to the plague inc verse

I'll need to read the opponents' profiles & some of their matches to get a feeling of their character & power first before matching any in-game plagues to the characters.
Just put whatever, there is a bunch of OP Illnesses here like the Blacklight and SCP-610(sinse It affect mostly over the skin, staying outside the effect of most disseas here that should affect mostly the internal of the victims)

bump, so any one wants to put more them one Illnesses?
I want to ask supporters of many of the characters here if my boi the shadow plague can have an even fight with many of the characters here. Though I don't mind a 10-C match between the nanovirus.

So in a way, add the vampire plague (shadow plague)

Edit: Wait is it possible to have the vampire plague fight the joker fairly if speed was equal, both exist in the same universe with a month of prep for the joker?

Last edited:
Edit: Wait is it possible to have the vampire plague fight the joker fairly if speed was equal, both exist in the same universe with a month of prep for the joker?
No one putted the joker in the tornament yet, you are looking my sugestions :V BUT SURE, SHADOW PLAGUE IS IN

Only the ones in the "Diseases:" part are in

i would put another in, but i don't know any other character in the disease category

any that wouldn't immediately get bodied that is

Don't matter, take any, I have a sugestion list in the Thread description
alright, i'll put in the kharaa bacterium, and after some thinking and random chance, i remembered that this thing exists and i know about it.
note that, yes, the profile says it is 6-C, but that is referring to the giant version that was literally throwing around godzilla like a ragdoll, i want to submit the tiny, regular virus version that infected craven as a normal illness

alright, i'll put in the kharaa bacterium, and after some thinking and random chance, i remembered that this thing exists and i know about it.
note that, yes, the profile says it is 6-C, but that is referring to the giant version that was literally throwing around godzilla like a ragdoll, i want to submit the tiny, regular virus version that infected craven as a normal illness
Putting in, thank you

Trough I want to put It in, I fear the fact that sinse the host becmos inorganic whem infected It might stomps every one, so I need to say "no"
Shit, didn't realize that it's kind of a cheat code here lol. It's all good, then
how is that infinite speed? Look like hax
I'm unsure, and I don't really think I can argue for or against it as Elixir is the one who made the profile and he's MIA atm

Back