• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
No one really made any point of Overture having an additional boost? What are you trying to say with your first point my guy
Unless I read that wrong You were implying he would get the 1000 boost Finale grants while in this key besides the obvious 3k one.

>Then simply state so at first. Saying a maximum of something that has a multiple versions (each with a significant difference and/or limit) without specifying which one is going to make what you say pretty inaccurate

The OP clearly says 7-B Ren, a.k.a. Overture, there was 0 needs to specify what max I was talking about.

@Gogito

Thats Finale tho

Finale just amp his time stop further, reason for this is because in overture he (or she) wasn't able to halt the commanders while in finale he can

No? He never had a time stop in Overture, just the speed Amp.

Finale outright amps and slows the enemy, he slowed/stopped the commanders on their first encounter.

Tony di bugalu said:
snip [/quote]Unless I read that wrong You were implying he would get the 1000 boost Finale grants while in this key besides the obvious 3k one. Yea you read that one wrong. No one ever implied that it has an additional boost at any point Tony di bugalu said:
The OP clearly says 7-B Ren, a.k.a. Overture, there was 0 needs to specify what max I was talking about.
Unless you should because by that point you were already in the argument where the details of both forms are considered. By that point you're not just going by the OP's fiat alone because you're already addressing another extant tangent brought by another guy

I've got around 15 minutes before Friday prayer so let me break this down for you

Your post right here
Implied that both multipliers are mutually exclusive to each other when they were actually related because you simplified things. You made an inaccuracy here to which i corrected you in my initial post

You followed again by stating that the "maximum" multiplier (without specifying what you were talking about, while you were in the argument about both forms) is 3000x when my initial post already told you otherwise

I simply corrected you again by restating what i've already said in my initial post. You followed again by stating the multiplier for Finale for some reason, to which i respond with what's essentially yeah sure but they're not mutually exclusive

You followed again by making yet another tangent and specifically at this point you actually specified what you were referring to when you said "at max"

I address your new tangent and told you that you were being unspecific in your argument to which you replied again by bringing the OP fiat for some reason when the argument you were in isn't really tied to it at all. And here we are

tl;dr I simply corrected you when the argument regarding multipliers got brought up. You responded by going back and forth between the argument at hand and the OP for some reason

i don't think Accelerator can bypass low godly regen, so Ren just amp pass the vector shield's reaction speed and beheads

Accelerators vector shield is getting its speed weakness removed

Though can't Ren Amp to infinite speed?

He got shafted by something that can cross distance instaneously, or things that doesn't really need to physically travel counts too i guess. Things like those tends to be rated as infinite speed here

Something that simply accelerates infinitely (but still need to physically travel) is supposedly still a fair game. I remember reading the description of his Be'riah stating as much. Though it seems like the localization changed it into FTL for some reason

ye, especially since the speed being equalized here is the one of Hitto Shura Ikki, so he can only boost by 20 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back