• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, masada ban is no more

Two school boys that have hot gfs fights for their lives

• Speed Equal
  • Both at 7-B
  • SBA
lolSkill:

lolDecapitatio:

They enter Reinhard's legion:

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
Here, with my greatest weakness, I'll defeat your greatest strength!

Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
Sometimes I wish time could just stop...

Ren Fuji immediately amps to ftl and the proceeds to High 1-A decapitate Ikki.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Can Ren even amp himself? Isnt he the slower character?
His peak amp is apparently casual Ikki so no.

Actually, this is Ittou Shura Ikki, he's much faster. I still don't get people who make ittou shura matches

PsychoWarper said:
Alright so how does Ikki beat Ren? And dont just ******* say "skill" give an actual answer.
Don't underestimate skill

Well if it all comes down to him being unable to get past low godly i guess some form of knockout would work. Either that or he eventually just fate haxes into incap.

Considering that Overture is like a 1000x instant amp, with each second becoming even faster, Ren just amps up and bliztes Ikki

He can amp past FTL+?

Iirc yes.

The highest boost hes had so far was when Marie possessed him to fight off the commanders at about x3000, though do to the way his power works he passively grows faster by the second.

3000 multiplier is a clause for Overture. Finale's multiplier is 1000 times on top of his previous multiplier, which would make it a 3 million times multiplier instead. I have the scans from someone though i haven't seen them myself so i'd assume either one of those is from Marie's or Rea's route

3000x ren fuji boost-1
This one's where the 3k multiplier happened

Ren Fuji 1000x boost
This one's supposedly the 1k amp after Marie boosted Ren's speed by 3k amp before becoming Super Saiyan Red

At max he would have a 3 million boost from boosting himself another 1000 times after the 3000 boost he had beforehand if that were the case

Yea but they're not really mutually exclusive either, which your post was implying to. You also didn't exactly specify which "at max" you were referring to in your second post regarding the multiplier number after my initial post

I mean, the only time he goes 1000 Amp over the previous 3k one is when he goes Finale, unless you can show some scan of him doing that other boost on Overture.

His biggest Amp was 3k in overture, that's what I meant by "at max"

No one really made any point of Overture having an additional boost? What are you trying to say with your first point my guy

Then simply state so at first. Saying a maximum of something that has a multiple versions (each with a significant difference and/or limit) without specifying which one is going to make what you say pretty inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back