• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, not just fighting tacticians. Actual tacticians. Give Fire Emblem protags or Pokemon Trainers time to shine, being able to lead a small army to victory.

Like, what's more impressive? Being able to be a one man army and win or being capable of leading your army to win without any casualties? The former, you only have to care about yourself. The latter, you have to care about others.

I believe we should do Skill debates in 2 forms

1 overall debates looking at a variety of skills and debating

2 select one or two ideas and debate those

3 COOKING BATTLE.

The first ideas was tried before on this wiki and it ended with large but interesting debates. It worked before, it should work in the future, even if overall skill isn't truly verifiable in an exact sense you can find things to agree on as having the most importance and debate that to come to an overall conclusion.

The real cal howard said:
Like, what's more impressive? Being able to be a one man army and win or being capable of leading your army to win without any casualties? The former, you only have to care about yourself. The latter, you have to care about others.
Debatable, there are generals who don't give two ***** about some people because they know they can't afford to. Depends on what strategist you are.

I feel like these strategy debates should be tried. But who volunteers to start? Will we make a best strategy thread or just do them randomly?

Xianxias have the best generals i know, winning entire wars without even one dead soldier, wars at the mid/end of xianxias have millions to billions of warriors, in each side.

XDragnoir said:
Xianxias have the best generals i know, winning entire wars without even one dead soldier, wars at the mid/end of xianxias have millions to billions of warriors, in each side.
No, Xianxias have the worst one since it's based on the old chinese ideologie of having like 2000 formations, each countering a formation and being countered by another and none of those generals being smart enough to just compile them in a book to be able to constantly counter pick their opponents.

Yes, i have a beef with Three Kingdom era military mythologie.

Full on war scale debate are way too complex for us to ever really debate seriously, they are WAY too many variable that neither we nor the characters themself can even know about, if people like Alexander the Great and Napoleon couldn't accuratly predict how battles would go, i seriously doubt we could.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

Ikki gets his tushie beat. Madara kicks his butt, with or without limbo. Shinigami can't be seen. Logia can't be touched. Saiyans carpet bomb. Even though he can touch them, he straight up can't kill Edo Tensei, Aizen, Cell, or Buu, Phantom Form be darned. Naruto destroys him by his lonesome. Honestly he'd probably lose to EoDB Teen Goku too, with beam spam, Power Pole, and flight. I could maybe see him beating Ichigo, but he's not beating Snakeman Luffy.

Naruto I feel has really good tactics and ninja are great at working together even when they hate each other.

Didn't we have a full thread that concluded Reisu crush was invalid ?

Reiatsu Crush has never been called invalid tho.

In DE (and i think in most xianxia) everyone has perfect memory, so they don't need to compile them in a book.

Ionliosite said:
Reiatsu Crush has never been called invalid tho.
Almost sure there was a thread about that a while ago, it was even linked by a dude on the DBS discussion thread back then.

Didn't we have a full thread that concluded Reisu crush was invalid ? Reiatsu Crush has never been called invalid tho.
Almost sure there was a thread about that a while ago, it was even linked by a dude on the DBS discussion thread back then.

It was made, but never accepted that Reiatsu Crush is inavlid.

Ionliosite said:
Reiatsu Crush has never been called invalid tho.Almost sure there was a thread about that a while ago, it was even linked by a dude on the DBS discussion thread back then. It was made, but never accepted that Reiatsu Crush is inavlid.
I could just be misremebering but i think the conclusion on that thread is that at stat equal or superior, RC doesn't work, i didn't really participate though.

Dragomer said:
I could just be misremebering but i think the conclusion on that thread is that at stat equal or superior, RC doesn't work, i didn't really participate though.
No, Reiatsu Crush works unless you have the soul manip reistance to take it. Now, how much that resistance is, is something that's highly debated.

Tbh I don't think Ikki can beat anyone from this list, even with everything equalized:

Dragon Ball: Angels, GoDs, Zeno and maybe a few other characters dunk via speed and hax

Bleach: Even assuming Reiatsu Crush doesn't work, there's still way too much had for skill boy to handle

Naruto: Read above

One Piece: Read above

Ionliosite said:
Dragomer said:
No, Reiatsu Crush works unless you have the soul manip reistance to take it. Now, how much that resistance is, is something that's highly debated.
As i said, it's not what the thread had concluded from what i remember, i'd need to find it again to check.

As i said, it's not what the thread had concluded from what i remember, i'd need to find it again to check.

Show me that thread that apparently debunked Reaitsu Crush, because how much is the soul resistance to take it is still something that's being debated, and I doubt that'll be debated if it didn't matter.

Ionliosite said:
Show me that thread that apparently debunked Reaitsu Crush, because how much is the soul resistance to take it is still something that's being debated, and I doubt that'll be debated if it didn't matter.
Found it ; https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4012905

The last post of the thread even spell it out.

Unless i'm missing something, which is possible since once again i wasn't part of that discussion.

Ionliosite said:
Dragomer said:
Found it ; https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4012905

The last post of the thread even spell it out.

Unless i'm missing something, which is possible since once again i wasn't part of that discussion.
1. That isn't a CRT, so not really valid.
2. All I see is some people claiming AKM Sama and IMade "debunked" it, without explaining how or why.
AKM litteraly say it doesn't need to be a CRT to be valid at the end, as the very last post.

The real cal howard said:
Strongest he could take? (I gotta remember stat equal)
Like...Haku maybe? Ginyu?
Probably Recoome, he's pretty much the only character i can remember who didn't even TRY to dodge anything, which would probably be lethal here.

1. That isn't a CRT, so not really valid.
2. All I see is some people claiming AKM Sama and IMade "debunked" it, without explaining how or why.

AKM litteraly say it doesn't need to be a CRT to be valid at the end, as the very last post.

It NEEDS to be on a CRT to be valid, you can't just change how abilities work without one.

Stat equal he can beat even Jiren, but since stats are equal, i don't think the "strongest" here means the original tier, but the amount of hax of his opponent, and the most haxxed he can win is probably Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back