• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane vs Zero (read OP)

ew

Goku solos tbh.

On a serious note, I don't really think Zoro is more skilled than Ikki, especially considering how some people praise the **** out of ikki. But I'll wait for more input before I vote.

Edit: Forget literally everything I said above. I am an idiot.

Just so y’all have easy access to the profiles:

The only time we ever see Bloodlusted Zero he was fighting someone Time Stop doesn't work on, so why the **** would he use it there?

Since we have no reason to assume he would start with time stop.

What stops Ikki from amping to blitz, or insta-gibbing him in CQC with skill?
Zero can’t really hurt him with most tools since he turns into gas and has clones and such to close the distance.

I was thinking of the Wrong Zero battle. Awakened zero would probably use his Signature move Genmu Zero. With it zero would launch energy waves that can one shot characters comparable to him and become completely invulnerable to attacks.

Yeah not gonna hit because skill (check the profile.) and Ikki has a few techniques for blocking/deflection lien Madoka. Since he can also turn to gas, it can’t hit him.
Once he realizes that Zero is a threat he will blitz with amps.

The skill feats are on a blog on the profile, you can look at them. The skill gap is definitely there.
All of his abilities are listed there
That isn’t getting into the amps and such.

Not sure but Zero can’t really attack him either and it isn’t even needed as he can block his attacks and amp to blitz.

If Ikki can't Zero would notice that Ikki turns to gas whenever he attacks and then Dark hold Ikki so Ikki can't dodge. Then Zero would kill him with genmu Zero or any of his other hax.

I mean the air based Souenbu would disperse the gas anyway. Also like...Sheep Man is a thing. Turning into gas is quite literally a hundred year old trick to Zero.

That assumes he will go for that immediately when he could just block and deflect, turn invisible, blitz, etc.
Even then why would dark-hold even work on a gas? Unless Zero could properly track it and attack it.
If the gas is dispersed couldn’t they just reform?

Not unless it's shown to be able to do that. We had this same kind of Argument in the Mori Jin vs Ikki Kurogane Thread.

That assumes he will go for that immediately when he could just block and deflect, turn invisible, blitz, etc.
Even then why would dark-hold even work on a gas? Unless Zero could properly track it and attack it.
If the gas is dispersed couldn’t they just reform?
Zero can see cyber elves which are invisible. Also I was assuming Ikki could not attack as gas. Dark hold is Zero's time stop. It will work. Characters who are fodder to Zero can harm and kill beings who are clouds. Zero should be able to as well.

That was an entirely different situation, Mori could easily kick the gas clean out of orbit with his AOE, here not so much especially considering how Zero lacks the AOE, Ikki could also just reform in response since a normal swing or most weapons wouldn’t hurt him.
Then he just reflects and amps from there.
Why would Zero scale to fodder for something that obscure, is it a specific weapon he has?
Also why are the elves invisible? Tyt would matter? Even then his sensors won’t stop amps or his attacks being deflected or being gibbed in CQC.

Then he just reflects and amps from there.
Why would Zero scale to fodder for something that obscure, is it a specific weapon he has?
Also why are the elves invisible? Tyt would matter? Even then his sensors won’t stop amps or his attacks being deflected or being gibbed in CQC.
I was saying the moment Ikki turns back Zero would time stop and Hax ikki to death.
It is a statement from one of the guide book that cyber elves are invisible and intangible beings.
You act like Zero has no close combat skills which is wrong. In zero's first fight ever he easily took out a unit of well trained Soldiers with just his fist. He then fought a incredibly powerful commander who used a beam sword. Zero almost killed him with martial arts and a pipe he ripped out of the wall.

I was saying the moment Ikki turns back Zero would time stop and Hax ikki to death.
It is a statement from one of the guide book that cyber elves are invisible and intangible beings.
You act like Zero has no close combat skills which is wrong. In zero's first fight ever he easily took out a unit of well trained Soldiers with just his fist. He then fought a incredibly powerful commander who used a beam sword. Zero almost killed him with martial arts and a pipe he ripped out of the wall.
While he was Batshit Crazy and couldn't think straight, with no equipment or Hax to work with either.

Compare taking out a vaguely skilled Sigma to all of the skill feats on Ikki’s profile. He would get slaughtered in CQC with prediction, Blade steal, and such.
I could say the same thing for Ikki’s amps, He would be more likely to use them first since he has predictive abilities.

Back