• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane vs Zero (read OP)

Super soldier built by the greatest living mind on the planet and leader and best of the Maverick Hunters, which deal with murder robot wars like it’s a Tuesday. And let’s not even get started with the smarts Sigma has, lest we talk about X4 (rip Iris and Colonel 😢)

So all that means is he scales above everyone else as of then.... but since no feats were presented he is again vaugely competent.
The rest seem more like tatics and long term strategy, good but not directly applicable to Zero or a direct fight.
Again compare to the feats in the blog. That isn’t much.

The blog just copy pastes the novel. It ain’t special because it’s long. I could make Percy more impressive by doing the same.

I mean most to all of his stuff is there, including amps and such, I was more referring to the skill part but the others are good for context.
The direct pasting does make it long, but since it is direct sources, it works well.

Zero has like 3 different ways to reflect attacks too btw. Madoka ain’t impressive when Guard Shell and Gokumonken exist.

Also, doesn't Zero have a huge Range Advantage too? I usually don't think about it due to the fact that he's more so a Melee Combatant.

Back