• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juuzou resists pain inducement?

If yes then i guess....eventually ikki just does his most OOC move and fate or fear haxes i guess. But Juuzou's not really landing a hit.

Uhhh I doubt fear would work, Baal have it passively back when Eva was weak. When they fought in present time its not doing anything.

John985 said:
Uhhh I doubt fear would work, Baal have it passively back when Eva was weak. When they fought in present time its not doing anything.
Desperado fear hax is pretty potent as you need the willpower to step right into death and still want to fight.

Not really the same. That's barely even fear hax. He's just so much more powerful everyone fears him. If you were of comparable strength you wouldn't fear him. It's the same thing Moroboshi did in his fight against Ikki, tens of thousands of spectators by taking a stance.

As though to confirm Kiriko's words, Moroboshi shifted from his defensive stance. Leisurely bringing his spear Tora-Ou to bear tip first, he stood ready, and then—a chill ran down goosebumped spines throughout the spectator stands of the Bay Dome.

This included Shizuku.

"What… what a guy, to be able to exude such pressure just from taking a stance…!"

Yes, the source of the shivers was the pressure exuded by Moroboshi to the surroundings even as he took up his stance. Even the uproar of the crowd from earlier was silenced by that presence—tens of thousands devoured in an instant by one man standing in the ring.

Even Ikki, who had been closing for a quick attack, was forced to a halt before that pressure. This was that which had stopped Yui Tatara in her tracks two days ago: Moroboshi's Yuudai's Happo Nirami.

This isn't Desperado fear hax though. Desperado fear hax comes from knowing you will die in that fight. So you need the willpower to actually throw your life away for no reason just to fight.

That is still a feat of fear, and he even did that just by standing. And the bystanders dont know who he is.

It's barely a feat of fear. It's just fearing someone far stronger. It's not really "fear hax". A kid would be scared of me, a guy my age wouldn't. That's the difference between actual fear hax and "fear hax cus of strength". They very clearly say "he could wipe them out with a breath", that's the reason they're scared.

He just arrive at that place, and havent shown any strength feat. So why would they fear him of his strength when he didnt show any?

On fear page.

Fear Manipulation can inflict Fear on the target, which can incapacitate them by making them to scared to fight back, or eve force them to see their greatest fears "come to life" in an illusion.

Hallucination Causatio: An application of Perception Manipulation, Hallucination Causation is the ability to force those to witness hallucinations, which has its own set of possible applications.

They witness the sea of the Dead on the 1 and 2nd scan.

So negi is likely geting perception manip

Yes, but not via being strong, it's via actually manipulating the people's mind.

But anyway whatever, useless arguing at this point, Yuudai Moroboshi does the same, it's not a big deal, Desperado fear hax is.

Firephoenixearl said:
This isn't Desperado fear hax though. Desperado fear hax comes from knowing you will die in that fight. So you need the willpower to actually throw your life away for no reason just to fight.
Isn't Juuzou a battle maniac though? I don't think he'd fear dying from a fight even for no reason.

Because they think it's fair? Nobody said this was a stomp, as a matter of fact, despite him having High Mid, you still said Ikki wins.

How are people supposed to know this Ikki can't be used?

Schnee One said:
Because they think it's fair? Nobody said this was a stomp, as a matter of fact, despite him having High Mid, you still said Ikki wins.

How are people supposed to know this Ikki can't be used?
"This Ikki can't be used"

This thread went

Ikki wins for these reasons

Juuzou wins for these reasons

"Why are people still voting"

You know how confusing this is.

Firephoenixearl said:
Juuzou stomps with High Mid regen.
Which is why i said this. Besides if people come in and FRA on a match without checking the profiles which would have lead them to realize Ikki doesn't even have a Low 7-B key anymore, we kinda run into a problem as they're giving votes on a severely outdated thread.

Anyway just close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back