• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see i made this cause i remembered Juuzou can cut through anything in his verse from his statement which means hax too right thats why i wanted to see

Wait, what? Cut through anything? Is this the conceptual manipulation that he has? Has it been shown to have power null or is a statement all that you have to go on? Ikki's desprado hax is also passive, meaning that it would already be active before the action could be made.

Wait, passives on Ikki? No, that's only if you bloodlust him.

Normally he doesn't have passives and barely ever uses his powers.

>Ikki hax stomps with passives

Ikki doesn't even have passives unless you bloodlust him, and on the otherhand, when has he even use his Desperado hax beyond Iris?

Ionliosite said:
>Ikki hax stomps with passives

Ikki doesn't even have passives unless you bloodlust him, and on the otherhand, when has he even use his Desperado hax beyond Iris?
Against the elite vermillion soldiers, but that's more like assumption so i guess just with her.

The problem is, Ikki try to outdoes him in sword to sword battle, but is now cutted in half since he can't block any of Juuzou's strike

Well, Ikki is indeed more skilled, the problem is that Juuzou's cuts involve some weird kinds of hax from scans I've seen.

Theoritically he can just cut anywhere and still kill Ikki by cutting the concept of human or "Ikki Kurogane". Just as he cut the apple out of nowhere and seems to be breaking the 4th wall when he does that

If people want, some scan of his cutting in verse:

Karin has bee cutted just fine

Cutted Gengorou during his invincibility time

And even made an Higher Dimensional Cut (Confirmed by Jinbei in his higher plane form)

If ever Ikki try to block, go to H2H or interacting with Juuzou's sword, he lose instantanously.

Well speed is equal tho but I'm not sure if Ikki will try to block it which is a bad idea and he still has absurd level of regen too.

OoT: This is one of the best manga character introduction to an OP character

Cut even concepts

Firephoenixearl said:
Danger sense boyo.
Even then, as it was already said above, Juuzou can also just Conceptual cut anywhere to Hit Ikki and win too. i don't see how Ikki is gonna to win against someone who can OS from H2H and distance (Can also make AOE Explosion with "skill" lol so OS in SBA is also plausible). He also can regen from every Ikki's Hit due to the parasyte and his Immortality

Juuzou has more chance to win than Ikki imo so my vote go for him (thought i'm really not interested anymore in vs thread so let me just go away lol)

@Dr Agree.

Create AoE with skill and cut from far away?

Yeah Void Step just negs all of his attempts to do anything. Afterimages do the same. And if push comes to shove Ittou Rasetsu for blitz.

Ikki takes this mid diff.

What exactly would Juuzou attack to harm Ikki from afar? Anyway from what I'm seeing he's favours swordsmanship and direct attacks. Also Ikki would be alerted to his absolute durability negation with his extra-senses. For instance he receives images of what will happen in the future and act on that.

Ikki also has Void Step which makes him pratically invisible to Juuzou and Phantom Form negates durability and Regenerationn (As in it targets something else rather than a physical body so it wouldn't harm Juuzou).

Ghost are invisible in the verse, thats nothing new. And Member of UQ Holder hunt those high lvl ghost that are immortal.

Oh, but it isn't actual invisibility. It basically tricks the brain causing Juuzou to view Ikki as useless information because as humans we don't take in literally everything we see and Void Step which I think is a better version of Trackless Step.

This is what it does.

Trackless Step (µè£ÒüìÞÂ│ Nukiashi): Created by the legendary God of War, Torajirou Nangou, Trackless Step is a part of an ancient Japanese martial art, which the user combines both their breath control and footwork to split into their opponent's unconsciousness due to the brain being unable to process all of the little details that a person sees or hear without overworking itself and/or burning out. As such, the Trackless Step doesn't accelerate a person's movements, but it instead makes their actions challenging to perceive even though they're able to see them, their brain doesn't recognize it as relevant information. It appears as if they had just zoned out for a moment.

As for AoE attacks, Ikki can angle his body and sword in certain ways to prevent the energy from hitting him and dispearse it elsewhere, like in the ground or even back at the opponent, like he did with Stella.

Phantom Form is just pain manip which isn't gonna work on Juuzou

1 hit from Juuzou = Dead Ikki because he's not an immortal that can regen like the immortals he faced and when he faced Jinbei which was shown above, Jinbie only defend against the cuts by using his spatial hax to make himself already seemed like he has been cut.

@John I'm unsure what you mean here, his AoE is produced by hitting the ground so that rubble and whatnot will get dispersed.

@Professor I'm unsure what Phantom Form is exactly, seems like it's changed. Ok we get it, Juuzou one-shots. Ikki will know that through Precognition. The hard part for Juuzou is actually hitting Ikki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back