• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just made a new version of Ditto profile, so I decided I want to try it out on the infuriatingly skilled boi.

Rules: Copy Robot has already copied Ikki. Otherwise SBA.

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a demon.

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
Just a little unfair to be skilled to the extent of having supernatural powers, don'tcha think? Though I guess being a copy of you would make be the biggest cheat of them all, right?!

Ikki Kurogane:
Copy Robot:

Inconclusive:

Yes. The only thing that differed was their thought process.

So in this case Ikki wins, cus Ikki already knows his weaknesses, while the robot doesn't.

Though there are many more things to keep in mind.

1. Pretty sure Copy Robot cannot copy "existance". Ikki is a Blazer, which gives him stuff like resistance to physical damage and shit.

2. With desperado Ikki counted in, Ikki still has a massive advantage, as im pretty sure the robot cannot copy "being above causality and fate".

And the best part is. All of Ikki's clones (the 4 he fought at the same time) were 48x all his stats (strength, speed, durability etc).

Not really with such a advantage aka 48 times ap and speed advantage you oneshot and blitz no questions asked unless some really good passive hax prevents such actions to occur. This is basically just Cap using skill to beat someone who's MFTL+ with Solar System ap and that being the explanation the comic seriously gives.

The skill was the same too (otherwise they wouldn't be able to use ittou shura in the first place). The thought process wasn't. So ikki knew his weaknesses and could abuse them.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Does someone even manages to defeat this guy in the series?
He has only lost once against Edelweiss (the god tier of the verse) iirc, but then in their 2nd encounter, he stalemates her. So while technically he can lose, it's just really unlikely, cus "lol skill".

@Rocker

It's not plot armor. That's just him being that stupidly good. It was like "they don't have the same thought process so i can just abuse the weaknesses and gg". I mean we are talking about a guy who was talking about "predicting everything about an opponent including their thoughts and position (the opponent couldn't be sensed by all other senses), to the point where the prediction cannot be fooled because he in a sense stole his identity" and then said "i can do it, it's not that hard". Ofc it's not amirite?

The Smashor said:
@Fire
And he's stupidly good because of plot armor
That's stupid. Why is skill called plot armor? It's not like he's getting stupid wins like "his opponent missed" or "his opponent wasn't bloodlusted" or "he lived cus he's the MC". He literally just has enough skill to pull through most things in the verse that are not called Edelweiss.

He still gets blitzed and one shot doesn't matter that he knows a weakness unless they're only 48 times stronger for 1 second.

Huesito88 said:
He still gets blitzed and one shot doesn't matter that he knows a weakness unless they're only 48 times stronger for 1 second.
Well he can still percieve them and he cut down 2 as soon as they came out, then he cut the other "off pannel" in a sense. I don't remember the 4th. Also ikki also 1 shots, dura neg with swords m8.

The clones cannot abuse his weakness, Ikki can. And for ikki it was stated to be all he needed to win.

You need to be more like the JJBA fanbase. We know damn well that half of our protagonist's wins in the story are from PIS.

What? You don't get the point. It's not that i can't admit when PiS is a thing Medaka cough cough. Ikki's skill just isn't one of those cases, literally everything he does has an in depth explanation given right after. After revisions ikki will have a feats section on his profile, so you can read to your hearts content.

Firephoenixearl said:
Huesito88 said:
Well he can still percieve them and he cut down 2 as soon as they came out, then he cut the other "off pannel" in a sense. I don't remember the 4th. Also ikki also 1 shots, dura neg with swords m8.
The clones cannot abuse his weakness, Ikki can. And for ikki it was stated to be all he needed to win.
If he can perceive them than they aren't 48 times faster overall than him.

Yeah I fail to see how this isn't PIS, unless this weakness is stupidly crippling and something Ikki can use passively.

Back