• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike vs Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ike: ~13 petatons

Natsu: 55 petatons

Just letting you know.

Lets see. Natsu is roughly 2 times stronger then Ike... And thats it. I assume that Both's Dura are roughly the same as their ap values.

I vote Ike via Nihil and Aether then. Natsu will be forced to fight H2H only against someone that neggs his Dura and heals himself, letting Ike to outlast Natsu, assuming that Natsu survives the trippled attack against his negged dura.

Ike literally has the advantage in everything but AP. Guess I have to go through drastic measure in order to keep the win/loss record from being overflowed with losses afterall...sigh...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ike literally has the advantage in everything but AP. Guess I have to go through drastic measure in order to keep the win/loss record from being overflowed with losses afterall...sigh...
For the record, Miss fortune's match only had 6 votes....

Just saying, but Natsu doesnt get his normal flames negged and he ca melt Ragnell.

But I will count the votes:

Ike 3

Natsu: 0

Read the thread

1 vote was counted when it was their Low 7C versions

Then the OP switched it to 7C Natsu, but still counted the vote

So Natsu is roughly 4.5 times stronger than Ike.

Is that enough to oneshot, tho?

It's sad that ike's profile doesn't have a indept information about nihil, so how does it work. Does it have like a range and whoever enters this range will lose their abilities?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back