• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Digimon Physiology will likely not factor in here because Airdramon doesn't use a lot of those haxes in character.

Digimon have Physical bodies in the Human World. The only thing still Higher D is their Digicores.

Digimon Physiology will likely not factor in here because Airdramon doesn't use a lot of those haxes in character.
Also:
Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

I can't remember which Digimon Physiology abilities this lets them still use, though.

From what I've read of it....
"A Mythical Beast Digimon that grew gigantic wings. It's a highly valued monster due to it being said to have an existence close to that of a god. It specializes in mid-air attacks, its roar calls forth storms, and it causes giant tornadoes by flapping its wings. Its personality is considerably brutal, but it has great intelligence. However, being employed by an ordinary Tamer doesn't seem possible. Its Special Move is flapping its enormous wings to send out a sharp vacuum blade, (Spinning Needle)."

Airdramon might start with its supposed specialty, Spinning Needle.
I'm not sure what the source on the move descriptions is, but oddly, the descriptions seem to conflict on vacuum blade singularity or plurality:
  • Spinning Needle: Shoots needle-shaped vacuum blades from its wings.
Is it a blade, or multiple blades?!

Anyway, other likely moves?
  • God Tornado: Breathes out a tornado of flame or wind from its mouth.
  • Wing Cutter: Flaps its wings and sends blades of air at the enemy.
  • Phantom Hurricane: Create a large phantom tornado.
  • Spiral Wing: Cartwheels into the foe or summons a small tornado.
Then again, that it specializes in mid-air attacks might mean it might just prefer attacking in any manner so long as it's in the air, in which case, it has a greater variety.
I'm a little too lazy, anyone knowledgeable on what behaviour Airdramon in the anime, games or other media demonstrate?

Hopefully that helps clear things up. Also, anyone know the exact values for their scaling points?

Also:
Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

I can't remember which Digimon Physiology abilities this lets them still use, though.

From what I've read of it....
"A Mythical Beast Digimon that grew gigantic wings. It's a highly valued monster due to it being said to have an existence close to that of a god. It specializes in mid-air attacks, its roar calls forth storms, and it causes giant tornadoes by flapping its wings. Its personality is considerably brutal, but it has great intelligence. However, being employed by an ordinary Tamer doesn't seem possible. Its Special Move is flapping its enormous wings to send out a sharp vacuum blade, (Spinning Needle)."

Airdramon might start with its supposed specialty, Spinning Needle.
I'm not sure what the source on the move descriptions is, but oddly, the descriptions seem to conflict on vacuum blade singularity or plurality:
  • Spinning Needle: Shoots needle-shaped vacuum blades from its wings.
Is it a blade, or multiple blades?!

Anyway, other likely moves?
  • God Tornado: Breathes out a tornado of flame or wind from its mouth.
  • Wing Cutter: Flaps its wings and sends blades of air at the enemy.
  • Phantom Hurricane: Create a large phantom tornado.
  • Spiral Wing: Cartwheels into the foe or summons a small tornado.
Then again, that it specializes in mid-air attacks might mean it might just prefer attacking in any manner so long as it's in the air, in which case, it has a greater variety.
I'm a little too lazy, anyone knowledgeable on what behaviour Airdramon in the anime, games or other media demonstrate?

Hopefully that helps clear things up. Also, anyone know the exact values for their scaling points?
Multiple blades. Cyber Sleuth showcases that much.

Digimon Digicores are still higher D. It's just that they still have physical bodies so lower Dimensional being can still destroy their physical bodies and win via that.

Digimon in general are gonna use their signature moves (In this case, Spinning Needle). Then after that, anything is fair game.

Back