• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm assuming you mean this sonic based on your tags?
Yes. Sorry, I forgot to link the profiles.

Ok, I don't see how Ikaris can respond to chaos control. He only has a slight edge in ap and range, so sonic will realize he's falling behind and freeze time for the victory.

Ok, I don't see how Ikaris can respond to chaos control. He only has a slight edge in ap and range, so sonic will realize he's falling behind and freeze time for the victory.
He did catch Makkari though.

closing the AP gap isn't going to be a problem since Sonic has access to 2 emeralds to help him and a ring on top of that.

Superman parody #07 is honestly just a flying brick that doesn't have anything that Sonic hasn't already seen and/or fought before also;

*Sonic can easily close the AP gap with emeralds or rings.

*Sonic has superior LS, skill and versatility.

*Sonic with chaos energy as well as acrobatics makes Ikaris' flight capabilities a non-issue.

*If push comes to shove Sonic can just chaos control GG for an easy incap.

Ikaris at best can only hope to outlast Sonic with his superior stamina and regen but more often than not Sonic will eventually get the W with my above mentioned reasoning.

Sonic takes this MU, mid-diff imo.

Tbh Ikaris is missing a couple of P&A but nothing that'll change the outcome of this Vs thread.

Ikaris possesses Immortality and Regeneration tho, it's gonna be hard for sonic to take him down

Ikaris possesses...Regeneration tho, it's gonna be hard for sonic to take him down
Low-Mid regen just means it's less likely for sonic to take him down in a straight fight, but as soon as sonic realizes that he'll go for the Chaos Control GG and win

Back