• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ika vs Inklings?

TBH I don't know how this fight would play out since the two are in the same tier. But where would a fight like this take place?

Setting - Town

Prep? - LOLNOM8

In my opinion Ika wins due to her not really being effected by the Inkling's ink unless proven otherwise. The only possible method of Inklings winning is VIA Kraken or a bunch of force splatting Ika into something. Meanwhile Ika has much more execution options with her tentacles, ink, and weight abilities.

Yeah whoever revised my page gave the inklings a bit too much credit. Redirecting missiles or rocket powered fists is in no way building level. The inklings are small building level at best.

WeeklyBattles said:
That was me and yeah it is building level
The robot they were fighting wasn't even the size of a Small Building and it handled several hits from those rockets that the Inklings redirected. And at the slow speed they were traveling, the force to redirect them isn't that much, especially since it isn't even the force of the ink that redirects them. It's the color of the ink that decides which way the projectiles fly.

On the subject, why is Ika Building level and Supersonic? I would like to hear reasons for that. All the "destroying hill" and "breaking sound barrier" are anime-only, she did no such things in the manga

Leo-senpai noticeded mes? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But no seriously, for Inklings game bosses basically have "Hit me here" signs put in specific locations so that robot wouldn't be that much of a feat...

As for Ika's anime version. We could just have to parts of the page one for anime Ika and one for manga. It's a simple solution.

Back