• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ik, Ik, "Power Levels are Bullshit".

This is by no means a serious attempt to "solve" power levels. It's just a fun, dumb project I spent a few hours on cos I felt like it. This is going by official levels, my own scaling and research already done here. Thought I'd share it and get people's thoughts on it.

Average Human = 5 (Obv) Athletic Human = 6 - 7 Street Level = 7 - 8 (Most irl athletes and sport combatants) Wall Level = 8 - 9 Small Building Level = 10 - 30 (BoS Kid Goku lifted a car with 10, albeit with great strain, which is why I'd say he only barely makes this level) Building Level = 30 - 100 (Oozaru Goku and most of the 21st WMAT combatants were at this level) City Block Level = 130 - 180 (Roshi being low-end and Tien high-end. Things get a bit weird and inconsistent past this point. No, Roshi isn't moon level in DB. That feat was a massive outlier and nothing else came close to that feat for the rest of the series. No. Foolish. Stop it.) Multi-City Block Level = 180 - 210 (For some reason, Tao was given a 240 in the Tree of Might pamphlet, even though his cyborg form got 210??? I'd say 210 is the absolute maximum for M-City Block, tho) City Level = 210 - 260 (260 being King Piccolo's absolute best. That number is likely too low, considering how much of a big deal he was meant to be, but it's the best I've got. Once again, dumb official statements make my head spin, claiming Drum and Tamborine were stronger than King P. Just more reason not to take this seriously, I guess.) Mountain Level = Around 300 (Power level of absolute beast, Mr Popo, who was meant to be anomalously powerful, far above anyone else shown by this stage. Could have ****** up King Piccolo all by himself) Island Level = 400 (Kami's power level. This is a Tree of Might pamphlet statement I'm inclined to believe, since he casually flicked Goku away like nothing, after the latter managed to kill King Piccolo) Large Island Level = Around 1,200 (Here's where it gets contentious. I'm sorry, but Goku and Piccolo had gotten stronger, but not by THAT much. If Raditz was really a planet buster, he wouldn't have been damaged by ANY attack they made, regardless of how long they charged it. It's also around the power of the average Frieza Force soldier. You think they could destroy a planet? I doubt it.) Coutnry/Continent Level = Around 4,000 or so (This was Nappa's level. Not counting him as planet level either, because the first planet buster we actually see is far, far above him. Even so, Nappa's still a beast. He wiped out an entire navy fleet and an air force squad AS A GAME. He still has plenty of strength to be proud of) Small Planet Level = 10,000 (King Vegeta's level. I'd say this is the bare minimum for planet busting. By this point, the king was the strongest living Saiyan in millenia. You don't get to be king without some serious power. I'd imagine if the saiyans knew they could take him if they wanted to, they would; try and take the crown for themselves. yet, they don't. The mans scares the piss out of the whole planet. Since common saiyans were afraid of even suggesting how close Bardock was to the king's power, it's safe to say the two of them are in a league of their own.) Well into planet level = 18,000 (Vegeta definitely had it in him to destroy Earth if he wanted to. You could argue that he wasn't trying to and only wanted to kill Goku, it still seems pretty likely that if he got suicidally angry, he'd have done so. Probably could have survived the explosion at a safe distance, tho.

I won't go any further than this, since the post's long enough as is and no one else who has their power level actually stated destroys anything larger than a planet past this point. Anyway, thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts.

Back