• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to nope out of this from now om, since no one is even willing to try to moving from their position and one guy saying that everyone else's arguments are invalid is somehow ok

Hl3 or bust said:
I'm going to nope out of this from now om, since no one is even willing to try to moving from their position and one guy saying that everyone else's arguments are invalid is somehow ok
My guy, I was literally ready to agree for a slight difference in how it was put down on the page. Don't pretend like I wasn't willing to agree, it was the others who were not willing to give a slight compromise

I forgot that panel. Wait dejavu skill... Ajimu is 1-A confirmed

Wasn't off topic btw since it had to do with Iihiko's resistances

However, I not sure if it was proven that Ajimu use mindhax on Iihiko it seems.

Edit: Also the potency of that mindhax doesn't seem to be special though.

HammerStrikes219 said:
However, I not sure if it was proven that Ajimu use mindhax on Iihiko it seems.
Edit: Also the potency of that mindhax doesn't seem to be special though.
She used all his skills on them and none of them worked

She used all his skills on them and none of them worked

Hmmm although the potency of mindhax doesn't seem to be considered as special as it is not on the level of EU Star War's level of mindhax or even that of Amon (StarCraft) from Starcraft for that matter Apparently.

Potency still matters. His Power Nullification for mind hax has not demonstrated no above the potency or feat that he nullified so we can't say he nullified all mindhax; otherwise, there is a No Limits Fallacy (NLF). Well, this point is more or less a vs thread point, though.

Potency matters, but if one is trying to draw on Mind haxing more people = more potent mind hax then that doesn't matter in this context because medaka box does not work on that metric. If it is something like mind haxing a higher dimensional or some other way of drawing on higher potency mind hax, then sure, but otherwise nah.

Technically it is also a point to make sure abilities don't get taken beyond the limits on what they have demonstrated so still not necessarily just a Vs Thread point though.

Elizhaa said:
It is case by case basis not a true process. Sometime new informations doesn't debunked anything and this CRT looks to be the case respectfully.
My "debunk" was not even a full one, it was just that the word choice was a bit off, and thus misses some key info. That definitely invalidates the votes for or against this new info, at least in regard to which we go with

Seems we being quite generous in the treatment for Medaka Box if this is the case since I doubt on what you will be say to be true since this only seemingly applies to Medaka Box anyway or if that is even how it works.

HammerStrikes219 said:
Seems we being quite generous in the treatment for Medaka Box if this is the case since I doubt on what you will be say to be true since this only seemingly applies to Medaka Box anyway or if that is even how it works.
If other verses don't work on the metric of "more people = more potency" then they get this treatment as well.

HammerStrikes219 said:
I don't recall any agreements regarding this particular part considering there was a thread regarding on how we rate Mind Hax IIRC.
This is how things with verse equalization work in general. If it is standard for a verse to have something like soul manip not bypass durability, then we do not apply it so that soul hax from another verse suddenly bypasses durability on them.

Mainly because he has several matches that show him mind haxing the opponents regardless of the verse and how it can affect them. Honestly I kinda failing to see how this is any different given how the Verse Equalization page has been removed anyway.

Well, have any of these verses explicitly not worked on the metric of "more people = more potency"? and anyway, he has other scaling with his mind hax beyond just "more people = more potency". Just because the page has been removed does not mean the practice does not exist, as it is the back bone for every VS match. We literally have threads for laughing and appauling at what it would be like if verse equalization wasn't a thing

Metric? Why are you using that word as if it is a measurement when the more proper term to be used is a in-verse mechanic?

Using this logic, we might as well have no matches that show the opponent being unable to affect the other simply on the virtue of them have different mechanics from their respective own verse.

I fail to see how Medaka Box supposedly don't follow on how we rate Mind Hax in general by its potency. If anything, I will cast doubts about how this supposedly apply.

I say metric because many people try to rate mind hax on the basis of how many people someone can mind hax being their potency, but many verses don't work like this and there are other ways of measuring mind hax.

I'm not sure I understand this point.

Oh, because all their mind hax and mentality is biological in nature, and for most of the mind hax recieving or executing mental attacks work the same whether they are using them on a crowd of people, or telling one person to drop to their knees. they are influencing the wiring of the brain rather than any transcendental mind, and it just comes down to how many people happen to be within their range over anything else

The assumption that many verse don't work like that is a claim that isn't supported by or based on anything really though. Star Wars, Masadaverse, Warhammer 40K, and other series like even Nasuverse kinda hurts your claims even more.

Which of my 3 points are you addressing here? Warhammer 40k and Masadaverse both have the metrics of mind haxing higher dimensional beings to scale their power, and Star Wars, like many other verses have an almost hierarchical scaling chain of how good the force users are scaling to their mind hax. Nasuverse only kind of works in this regard, because while they have some people who justify their power by mind haxing a planet like QSH, you have others like Lancer Romulus who scale their mind hax just by raw "weight" of effectiveness like having enemies surrender before him due to his charisma that proves his supremecy over others, on top of the letter system.

Potency would not be the best word but Feats would be as alluded by the Hax page.

• Having such abilities alone will not necessarily guarantee victory unless they have feats on such a scale that they can prove effective even against opponents with equal or even superior statistics to the user.

All of them points seemingly be based on how you interpret this in that way.

Not sure as the said mind hax can also affect non higher dimensional beings like humans and etc,.

However, we already kinda derailing this thread with this topic on how we handle mind hax and thus require a different thread for that matter.

Elizhaa said:
Potency would not be the best word but Feats would be as alluded by the Hax page.
  • Having such abilities alone will not necessarily guarantee victory unless they have feats on such a scale that they can prove effective even against opponents with equal or even superior statistics to the user.
That is not really what we are talking about here. We are talking about ways to specifically determine the power of mind hax, and of course all of these are at least somewhat based on feats, scaling, and statements, we are talking about different ways these manifest themselves in different verses

Back