• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, but it's a power on it's own on our wiki. It wouldn't exist if we had treated it as Power null either way.

Yes it can do a lot more. We gonna give Iihiko only negation. I mean Reality Warping can acomplish literally infinite effects, doesn't mean all users can do it though.

HammerStrikes219 said:
@Fire
Pretty though Resistance Negations is considered a subset of Power Nullification though so not sure about that.
Indeed it is, but it's a specific Sub-set. So specific it has a power on it's own. Putting just Power Null doesn't mean you can null resistances that's why it's there. There are tons of people who currently have Resistance Negation.

Off topic but, IMO Power nullification and negation should be treated differently:

Power Null allow you to cancel the target's abilities/magics via a specific stuff, it's really common in fiction, Negation should be a sub-power of Power Null but differently, as cancel the target's abilities/power via another factor, like cancel an ability by erasing it from existence (i've Toppo in my mind) or convert the ability into nothing (Like Mogura), all specifics Null like that should be treated differently as Power Null

A power of its own? A power of its own doesn't mean it isn't connected to another ability such as Power Nullification

Doubtful considering how the page for Power Nullification listed it as a type of power nullification.

To quote the page for the said ability:

"Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects. The mechanisms by which this effect is accomplished and their restrictions vary from character to character, but the ability is often limited to a certain type of power, such as supernatural phenomena in general, or magic. In some cases, an ability can only be negated once it's been used or activated, but in others, powers can be nullified before they're even utilized. The effect may be temporary or permanent, and may be restricted by touch, or be something that the user can apply to any ability they see, or within a field that negates any powers within."

IMO a combo of Power Nullification and Subjective Reality works too. Just word it something like this:

Power Nullification & Subjective Reality (Passively nullifies & negates Skills and Minuses when hit with them as he doesn't recognizes them as attacks. Said negation has nullfied attacks from Ajimu, Medaka, and many more)

Yeah that is my proposal. Though they need different justifications, not the same. Also power null has to be stated that it can null resistances, it is otherwise not assumed.

Negation is a sub power of SR. If anything it fits better because, negation from SR works by recognition, or what you decide to define as real or fictional. Which is extremely close to what Iihiko does.

Jessica just has passive ee, she's not that strong.

aside from said EE almost definitely being higher-d

King said that it is NOT higher d.

Anyway, I am for a possible minor subjective reality, but not like the "magic" users of Medaka box have. Speaking of which, does Kumagawa have subjective reality yet?

This is getting circular at this point. Several people already agree with my proposed powers we should likely wrap this up.

Also eli do not rush to editing the page like that. Not that it really matters in this case since more edits will happen but you shouldn't do things that could risk a demotion.

Elizhaa said:
Iapitus The Impaler, well, I though the scaling chain makes senses and would be easier to see on his profile.

I will edits it like normal P&A justifications.
Wouldn't it be best if someone more knowledgeable does that. Or at Least writes the justifications so you can copy and paste them.

Firephoenixearl said:
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Anyway, I am for a possible minor subjective reality, but not like the "magic" users of Medaka box have. Speaking of which, does Kumagawa have subjective reality yet?
Nope
Off topic, no one made a CRT about it yet or ask it additions from Original subjective reality CRT.

That's not how it works, nothing was debunked so the votes are still valid

Also I would like to point out that he shouldn't have resistance to or powernull against mindhax since no one in the verse used it on him. Oudo's abnormality is electricity manip he doesn't actually mindhax you but instead changes your electrical signals.

Most of the votes were invalidated because they were cast before all the information was cast
I will be honest. I have been here since the beginning and is even slighthy bias towards a possibly of Reactive Evolution, but nothing debunked/invalidated the OP and corresponding votes at all from my view.

Hl3 or bust said:
The circular part of this came in when you tried to "debunk" those arguments, which you neither actually did nor got close to
I said the votes happened when not all the information was cast, that's why they are invalid.

Paul Frank said:
That's not how it works, nothing was debunked so the votes are still valid
Also I would like to point out that he shouldn't have resistance to or powernull against mindhax since no one in the verse used it on him. Oudo's abnormality is electricity manip he doesn't actually mindhax you but instead changes your electrical signals.
The discussion is still ongoing, and them voting without all the options does invalidate them.

Ajimu has power null and mind hax, so yes he does

Hl3 or bust said:
The circular part of this came in when you tried to "debunk" those arguments, which you neither actually did nor got close to
I said the votes happened when not all the information was cast, that's why they are invalid.
It is case by case basis not a true process. Sometime new informations doesn't debunked anything and this CRT looks to be the case respectfully.

Back