• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Igniting the flames of chaos! Naruto Vs. Superman!

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hokage Naruto Vs. DCAU Superman

5-C keys for both

Supes is bloodlusted

Speed Unequalized(Supes has a very slight advantage)

Fight Takes place on the Moon

Otherwise SBA

HokageNaruto
Supes(dcau)

Nardo:Metalija, AstralKing7, KidKinsey

Supes:

Inconclusive:

Whos said we have to wait for a 4-B upgrade lol?

They are comparable in stats but this version of Superman is severly lacking in hax so Naruto just beats him to death with 2000 shadow clones, or oneshots with FRS. Naruto low to mid diff.

Metalija said:
Not really, Naruto would still smack
Yea probably true, but at least he may get a few hits in and stand a chance. He also has a slight speed and AP advantage so it might keep this from being a stomp

Superman isn't gonna sit there and let himself get swarmed by clones. His breath attack and heat vision can easily take care of most of the clones. Besides Naruto mostly goes in to H2H from what I remember. Superman does have the AP Advantage I might add, though, it's barely something to take note of. 281 for Naruto compared to 294 for Superman.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Superman isn't gonna sit there and let himself get swarmed by clones. His breath attack and heat vision can easily take care of most of the clones. Besides Naruto mostly goes in to H2H from what I remember. Superman does have the AP Advantage I might add, though, it's barely something to take note of. 281 for Naruto compared to 294 for Superman.
Ahh finally an argument for supes lol

UchihaSlayer96 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Ahh finally an argument for supes lol
I'm not just gonna sit here and let people underestimate the Man of Steel lmao.

Honestly, I'd probably remove the bloodlusted from Superman. It negates most of his reasonable thinking and just always has him rushing in blindly going for the kill, Naruto is easily going to beable to counter and lead Superman into a trap of clones from below or something similar. Granted, Supes is faster, but still it'd be better if Superman had his rational thinking here.

@PapiSavitar

Should I count your vote for Superman or are you still on the fence?

Keep in mind that Naruto also has Regenerationn(low-Mid) and Durability Negation as well as ESP and analytical prediction among other abilities

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Honestly, I'd probably remove the bloodlusted from Superman. It negates most of his reasonable thinking and just always has him rushing in blindly going for the kill, Naruto is easily going to beable to counter and lead Superman into a trap of clones from below or something similar. Granted, Supes is faster, but still it'd be better if Superman had his rational thinking here.
You think so? I mainly added it so that supes wouldn't hold back or underestimate Naruto

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I'm still on the fence, currently going over both of their profiles. I was just backing Superman up.
I actually appreciate the back and forth. Nobody likes stomps lol

Another possible argument for Supes is he could lobotomize Naruto's brain with Heat Vision and could Freeze him

Doubt the Heat Vision would do much even as a Kid he could tank Sasuke's Fireball which can Vaporize Rock, Sasuke himself shows no damage when holding Chidori which is literally plasma, Naruto can also block Amaterasu which is stated to be as hot as the sun (not that surprising given how it scales above the aforementioned techniques) and even in the Last in base with no chakra what so ever he tanked an attack that vaporized a massive hole in the Moon.

So Naruto's heat resistance isn't exactly lacking

As for freeze breath Naruto during his fight with Kaguya was teleported into a cube of Ice and was unfazed

Obviously it depends how hot and cold either of Supes abilities are its been awhile since i watched JL tbh

Yea you're right. But couldn't superman aim the heat vision directly at His brain using X-Ray vision thus negating his durability? I'm not saying it's a sure fire thing just presenting some possible options for Supes.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea you're right. But couldn't superman aim the heat vision directly at His brain using X-Ray vision thus negating his durability? I'm not saying it's a sure fire thing just presenting some possible options for Supes.
The heat vision would still have to go through his skull to reach his brain though unless he can teleport his lazer beams somehow

Hmmm good point. But since Heat Vision is sight based I thought maybe he could apply it to whatever he's looking at similar to Amaterasu. Like just by looking at his brain he can apply the heat immediately. Though I am completely unsure about this. It's just a thought

I mean if we're going by Superman vs The Elite, then all Superman had to do is look him in the eyes, it didn't burn Manchester Black's eyeballs when he used it, so I'm not sure.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I mean if we're going by Superman vs The Elite, then all Superman had to do is look him in the eyes, it didn't burn Manchester Black's eyeballs when he used it, so I'm not sure.
Yea I'm basing my idea on that showing. But the question is can this version of Supes replicate that feat?

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Pretty sure he just used a microscopic version of his beams in that film they did burn him just far to small to notice so they would have still had to have overcome Manchester's durability to do that also i don't think Superman vs The Elite is in DCAU to my knowledge.

I specfically remember a scene where a Superman clone cut out a lead ball from his brain that contained krytonite by reflecting it off a mirror and it had to burn through his skull and travel the distance to the mirror and i remember it having the DCAU art style don't know if it was one of those weird Superman movies that weren't apart of it though.

So the heat beam has to travel through his skull to reach his brain huh? Guess it won't work then.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Superman: Doomsday is not apart of the DCAU.
See thats why i said i wasn't sure Superman has a lot of movies in the DCAU artstyle that aren't canon like Brainiac Attacks etc.

If its worth anything i found this scene from the animated series where he uses his heat vision in a similar way to the scene i was talking about to shave

Hmmm well I guess it might not penetrate Naruto's defense, tho supes does hold a very slight AP advantage.

Back