• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IGNIA VS ACNOLOGIA

I chose Ignia to win.

Ignia herself said we 5 dragon gods are stronger than acnologia.

But if anyone disagrees with Ignia's statement, I have some interesting statements.

400+ years ago Acnologia aimed to slay all dragons, and 5 dragon gods until they fled because of the horror of acnologia.

But after 400+ years later... Acnologia reached ishgar continent and he met god serena then killed him and after that he said there were 7 more dragons left for me to kill.

So what about the 5 dragon gods?, Acnologia's distance to the ishgar continent is further than the distance to the guiltina continent, does acnologia not feel the existence of the 5 dragon gods? Or scared or What?, If someone answered that acnologia didn't chase the 5 dragon gods because he had been attacked before he ran away, so there's no need to look for it anymore, that's really not true, because acnologia's goal is absolutely dead annihilating all dragons.

But ignia said we 5 dragon gods are stronger than acnologia and want to kill acnologia, but after 400+ years later why didn't ignia look for acnologia?

Confusing, but I still choose the victorious Ignia, based on his own statement even though it's not fully proven

Currently we don't know how powerful Ignia really is. He could be far above the likes of Acnologia, but based off of current information we know at the very least they are comparable. And given that Acno can eat and tank all of Ignia's magic attacks, I'd have to put my money on Acno unless we get future information that puts him far above Acno or something.

Back