• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were an All Powerful Dictator what things would you want/do? (No limits except what wiki allows you to say))

1. I would ban all guns and revert us back to swords, shields, spears, and now and arrows. This also makes it harder for me to get removed.

2. I would turn all prisons into gladiator arenas. Like some global entertainment sport. The victors get resolved of their crimes and be apart of my personal guard.

3. People would be forced to pray to me once every day or be imprisoned or

4. I would have a giant statue of me built.

5. I would only allow myself to have a gun.

6. My enemies would be forced to serve however I see fit.

7. I would have Intel on the family members of all my close guards. I would limit their communication with each other to limit the possibilities of a coup. But it shouldn't be all bad I would treat them well to make that possibility even less likely.

8. I would create a new language.

9. I would abuse people for fun

10. I would brand people with a Raven symbol

If I was a dictator I would make people draw, write and create whatever I want. Art, video games, music, everything

Even a statue

Then I'd establish a democratic multi party system where people are voted for by their ideals rather than by their ideological groups

Like, I'd abolish democrats and republicans so third parties stand a chance. No longer will we be dominates by the same two parties.

I'd force people to take IQ tests and have an ID before voting (Their IQ must be equal or above mine to be capable of voting because only people as smart as me should vote)

So basically, it would be a monarchy, I am the ruler but I wouldn't make all the political decisions

Back