• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could choose 1 power from anime universe, what would it be?

I'll still take Die Ewigetk ritual. Low-Godly regen/spiritual armour/soul manipulation/deepest desire made reality - Yeah, I'm fine with this

Any character with really good reactive evolution or who can change their biology to their heart's content, basically I want be good at things without putting much work into it.

Otherwise any character who has High level reality warping so I could do whatever I want.

I could pick something like the Choushin's level of reality control, but that would be boring and at that point I probably wouldn't be the same person, any more.

I could pick something badass like one of the Devil Fruit abilities, but most would have no practical use for me. Plus, water weakness.

So I think I'd probably take The World. Time stop is an awesome ability and would have so many ridiculously useful applications in everyday life, but the limit of 9 seconds (which is why I picked Za Warudo over Star Platinum. 2 seconds is too short. Also The World is cooler) would keep me from abusing it for literally everything and quickly growing bored. 9 seconds is enough to almost always be useful, but still require me to think on my feat, and evolving said time limit would actually feel rewarding.

Having a giant, muscular, yellow man who jumps out of my body and can save me in dangerous situations by moving faster than light and M U D Aing the shit out of everything is just icing on the cake.

I'd go for abnormality from Medaka Box, not any specific abnormal's power, but just the general one which gives you great physicality, good looks, popularity, genius intellect, quick learning ability, and godly luck.

If that's too vague, then EX level luck from the Fate/ series.

If that's still too vague then Reinhard Van Astrea's ability to ask the Goddess/universe for any blessing he likes.

I just realised, that if we don't have souls in the real world, the Die Ewigetk ritual is useless...

Maybe I'll just take Ronan Kishibe's Heaven's Door

It is Alphamon's signature ability.

Pretty much allows him to reset the entire fight and strike an infinite number of places in space time.

Or in this case get an infinite number of daily stuff done. And if you do it wrong, you can reset the entire thing, with knowledge of what happened before the reset.

I think another power i would have is time manipulation. Pretty much a lot of cool things i would do with it is rather amazing. Stop Time for.....various reasons (things for like getting through to places on time as well as maybe "those kinds of things"), slow down or fast forward or even reverse time like using a remote control on a DVD movie, and.....i guess fast forward myself with time to be faster (hopefully not age myself so i don't feel AND be old than i feel i am already). And...i guess that's it.

3 characters come to mind.

DIO-sama: You can stop time and do whatever you want. 'nuff said.

Ajimu Najimi: You already have a bajillion powers, plus a personal pocket dimension for free time and one-on-one conversations where no one can interrupt, plus being immortal until you choose to die.

Novel Kars: Can't use a power you're interested in? Change your biology into one that can.

Back