• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a person's ability is to turn illusions into reality, would this not meet the new standards? Or?

I don't believe that can be used as a valid argument.
There is no difference between the one-dimensional universe and the infinite dimensional universe for the Creator, because everything is the dream of the Creator, everything is everything, which is what I started with.

There is no difference between the one-dimensional universe and the infinite dimensional universe for the Creator, because everything is the dream of the Creator, everything is everything, which is what I started with.
could be R>F but where is that statement

could be R>F but where is that statement
Looking up, various universes exist, including two-dimensional, three-dimensional, four-dimensional, crystal walled, and timeline entangled universes. Each universe has its own unique and bizarre rules, and there is no strength or weakness between them, only imagination and interesting and uninteresting differences.

All kinds of universes beyond the imagination of Lu Zhiyu here, connected to their Creator by a source of light, like a zero dimensional channel. The birth of every planet, the birth of every intelligent life, and the disillusionment of the world universe are all born from the Creator's mind and thinking

He can feel that with just one thought, he can freely transform the world into whatever he wants, whether it is two-dimensional, three-dimensional, or eleven dimensions, just like his own dream, allowing his own thoughts and ideas to create.

He is like a painter, sprinkling ink on paper without any energy or material limitations. His thoughts and fantasies have no limits, and his dreams and imagination can be transformed into everything.

"Originally, there was no material energy, everything was the creator's dream, everything was the condensation of the creator's thinking and the light of wisdom, material, energy, space, soul, and source matter, everything was like this.".

only imagination and interesting and uninteresting differences.
the Creator's mind and thinking
Subjective Reality
He can feel that with just one thought, he can freely transform the world into whatever he wants, whether it is two-dimensional, three-dimensional, or eleven dimensions, just like his own dream
his own dream Subjective Reality , allowing his own thoughts and ideas to create and Subjective Reality
. His thoughts and fantasies have no limits, and his dreams and imagination can be transformed into everything.
Subjective Reality
"Originally, there was no material energy, everything was the creator's dream, everything was the condensation of the creator's thinking and the light of wisdom, material, energy, space, soul, and source matter, everything was like this.".[/SPOILER]
everything is just Subjective Reality so the R>F debunks itself

Looking up, various universes exist, including two-dimensional, three-dimensional, four-dimensional, crystal walled, and timeline entangled universes. Each universe has its own unique and bizarre rules, and there is no strength or weakness between them, only imagination and interesting and uninteresting differences.

All kinds of universes beyond the imagination of Lu Zhiyu here, connected to their Creator by a source of light, like a zero dimensional channel. The birth of every planet, the birth of every intelligent life, and the disillusionment of the world universe are all born from the Creator's mind and thinking

He can feel that with just one thought, he can freely transform the world into whatever he wants, whether it is two-dimensional, three-dimensional, or eleven dimensions, just like his own dream, allowing his own thoughts and ideas to create.

He is like a painter, sprinkling ink on paper without any energy or material limitations. His thoughts and fantasies have no limits, and his dreams and imagination can be transformed into everything.

"Originally, there was no material energy, everything was the creator's dream, everything was the condensation of the creator's thinking and the light of wisdom, material, energy, space, soul, and source matter, everything was like this."
Infinite dimensions were not discussed here and as I said it is shown that in the Multiverse there are 4-D universes. Going up to 11-D is just a way of talking about his power without it actually existing but he could maybe 11-D.

Infinite dimensions were not discussed here and as I said it is shown that in the Multiverse there are 4-D universes. Going up to 11-D is just a way of talking about his power without it actually existing but he could maybe 11-D.
Lu Zhiyu looked at the nearest creator beside him and immediately saw the universe he had created, which was a vast and infinite dimensional universe. However, Lu Zhiyu could see a familiar shadow from it.
The scene kept zooming in, and Lu Zhiyu saw one of the brilliant galaxies, which was the Milky Way. With a sudden thought, Lu Zhiyu saw the azure Earth

At this moment, the creator of the Earth's universe seemed to have been awakened, and he turned his head to look at Lu zhiyu, who was in a deep sleep dream.
Lu Zhiyu has never seen the face under the light of his creator, but now he is surprised to find that the creator has a face exactly like his Lu Zhiyu looked at the nearest creator beside him and immediately saw the universe he had created, which was a vast and infinite dimensional universe. However, Lu Zhiyu could see a familiar shadow from it.
The scene kept zooming in, and Lu Zhiyu saw one of the brilliant galaxies, which was the Milky Way. With a sudden thought, Lu Zhiyu saw the azure Earth.
All of the above is from Chapter 409, where all creators are Luzhiyu, one of whom created the infinite dimension universe.

Last edited:

Also this is most definitely high 1-B even without direct infinite dimensional stuff because it's basically saying he can impose an arbitrary amount of dimensions and with no limitation to what he can do directly correlated to the amount of dimensions he can impose so to limit it to 11-D makes no sense.

Seems like blatant R>F to me.
high 1B Subjective Reality
H

high 1B Subjective Reality
H
Low Dimensional Game has R>F though. The OP just posed it in a weird way.

take a look yourself
yeah thats R>F there more real to the point everything is nothing

Also this is most definitely high 1-B even without direct infinite dimensional stuff because it's basically saying he can impose an arbitrary amount of dimensions and with no limitation to what he can do directly correlated to the amount of dimensions he can impose so to limit it to 11-D makes no sense.
I don't see it from the same perspective.

Here nothing says that changing the world for him means changing dimensionality. It is just said that he can change the world even though he is 2-D, 3-D or 11-D. It may just mean that he can alter reality at will.

Bruh what i see are just someone who is dreaming in that scan. Literally dreaming i mean. Or yeah someone who affected by some illusion ability

I dont think this is R>F superiority or subjective reality as long as the dream or illusion are just literally a dream and illusion. The thing is you must show the dream in here are lower plane of existence that actually exist as some physical reality for have R>F superiority, and show the dream becoming actual physical reality for have subjective reality

Bruh what i see are just someone who is dreaming in that scan. Literally dreaming i mean. Or yeah someone who affected by some illusion ability

I dont think this is R>F superiority or subjective reality as long as the dream or illusion are just literally a dream and illusion. The thing is you must show the dream in here are lower plane of existence that actually exist as some physical reality for have R>F superiority, and show the dream becoming actual physical reality for have subjective reality
wow thats something

Wait, I wanted to prove the gold content of "I am God" in the beginning. Although the Huang Yi inside = Lu zhiyu

Wait, I wanted to prove the gold content of "I am God" in the beginning. Although the Huang Yi inside = Lu zhiyu
You can only use another cosmology if the two have a connection shown by the author. Being written by the same author does not mean that it has the same cosmology. However I suggest you try to assemble other elements in the novel to explain cosmology like Low-Dimensional Game. You can discuss it with us.

I don't see it from the same perspective.

Here nothing says that changing the world for him means changing dimensionality. It is just said that he can change the world even though he is 2-D, 3-D or 11-D. It may just mean that he can alter reality at will.
This is an extremely weird interpretation considering this is not at all what it says.
Read the scan and you'll actually notice it's saying he can change the world into whatever dimensionality he wants.

I believe it validates subjective reality but it stops there. For the moment I don't see any R>F yet.
The thing is it say "stereoscopicexistence". Soo what i saw it not literally make illusion into physical reality, but it just something like hologram

It either he is dreaming, or something like affacted by illusion ability/yeah something like seeing hologram

The thing is it say "stereoscopicexistence". Soo what i saw it not literally make illusion into physical reality, but it just something like hologram

It either he is dreaming, or something like affacted by illusion ability/yeah something like seeing hologram
I see.

This is an extremely weird interpretation considering this is not at all what it says.
I have read everything that was said in what was shown to me and I do not believe that my way of interpreting it is wrong.
Read the scan and you'll actually notice it's saying he can change the world into whatever dimensionality he wants.
In the scan we are not necessarily talking about transforming dimensionality but about transforming reality/the universe regardless of the dimensionality. Transforming dimensionality is another way of looking at things but there has to be a feat like this later in the novel to back it up otherwise it won't be valid.

I have read everything that was said in what was shown to me and I do not believe that my way of interpreting it is wrong.

In the scan we are not necessarily talking about transforming dimensionality but about transforming reality/the universe regardless of the dimensionality. Transforming dimensionality is another way of looking at things but there has to be a feat like this later in the novel to back it up otherwise it won't be valid.
What..?

the statement in itelf is a feat of what it can do
those 2 being different is irrelevant since both are included in the statement. IDK what the point of differentiating it when the stated feat included both

you can't make a 6 dimensional universe without needing 6 dimension

the statement in itelf is a feat of what it can do

those 2 being different is irrelevant since both are included in the statement. IDK what the point of differentiating it when the stated feat included both

you can't make a 6 dimensional universe without needing 6 dimension
I don't deny what you say. However in the scan it says he can manipulate the universe even though he is 11-D but does that mean he can manipulate dimensionality as he pleases and is High 1-B?

I don't deny what you say. However in the scan it says he can manipulate the universe even though he is 11-D but does that mean he can manipulate dimensionality as he pleases and is High 1-B?
yes
that was the initial statement

the whole mention of numbers are just giving examples

like if I said I can count anything up to infinity
whether it is
5, 1.2784*10^99, 69

the examples are not infinite numbers
but the example shows not only whole numbers so now you have an idea that I also count to infinity not only using whole numbers but also decimal numbers

Last edited:
yes
that was the initial statement

the whole mention of numbers are just giving examples

like if I said I can count anything up to infinity
whether it is
5, 1.2784*10^99, 69

the examples are not infinite numbers
but the example shows now only whole numbers so now you have an idea that I also count to infinity not only using whole numbers but also decimal numbers
I don't really know what to think. So it may be correct.

Last edited:
Back