• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a character destroys a telephone pole are they 9-C,9-B or 9-A?

For a wooden telephone pole, I would say 9-B but, for a metal one like the ones around where I live which are a 1 meter thick would be more on the higher end 9-B, possibly a 9-A because these metal ones are way bigger than the old wooden ones. I don't think a 9-C is strong enough to damage either one though maybe a small hole or dent.

Back