• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a character comes from a planet with higher gravity, how it would affect their stats?

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
I ask this so nobody else has to.

Let's say the gravity is very high (10g for example). Which stats should we use?

A) The stats said char has on their home planet.

B) The stats said char would have on a planet with Earth's gravity.

And if it would affect their stats, how much would affect? (With an example included)

Welp, in theory it would have 10 times the lifting strength of an average person from Earth; speed should be higher, but not sure how many times higher (vertical acceleration doesn't necesary affect horizontal one). It should have been adapted to another atmosphereic pressure, but not sure how that would affect the character.

Would probably affect speed mostly. Cant think of any examples and whatnot

Hypothetical fights though we usually assume they take place on Earth unless stated otherwise, with BFR and BFM included ofc

Jinx666 said:
Would probably affect speed mostly. Cant think of any examples and whatnot
Hypothetical fights though we usually assume they take place on Earth unless stated otherwise, with BFR and BFM included ofc
How it would affect speed?

Well, in lesser gravity it would be easier to move due to your weight being changed, or harder to move if gravity was increased

Lifting strenght obviously would be one change

another would be speed, I assume one would be 3x faster or so given 10x gravity, square-cube law and all.

On their home planet I can't say, it depends on how strong they are in general as a race if you get my drift. Saiya-Jins > Humans gravity or not for example.

On Earth's gravity, the pressure release would boil them, but if they can survive the very low pressures, they would have a fun time being super fast and strong

Back