• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The issue with tier 2 is the scaling. Because Sixshot scales to Optimus via tanking a hit. Othe phase sixers should scale to. Wich scales to Ultra Magnus and Fort Max. Tarn was able to injury Megatron, Tarn got ****** by Grimlock, so he scales, Scorponok scales to Grimlock. For real, the only current tier 6 guys who do not scale to the tier 2 ones are the Ones who scale to Dai Atlas. A alternative is just say **** this and put everyone into tier 2

I think just having everyone being Tier 2 makes the most logical sense (also Dai Atlas' profile even before the upgrade scaled him to Optimus).

What, exactly, did Tarn do to prove he's 6-A? The most he ever did was damage Megatron, although it was stated many times that Autobot Megatron was considerably weaker than before. Also, Shockwave went back in time to begin siphoning the Dead Universe, then went back to the present. Thus, the Shockwave that fought the Dynobots, had not yet achieved a Universal level of strength. Considering Starcream anywhere close to as strong as Megatron is utterly ridiculous. Starscream had a way with words that made him a good leader. And a character such as Optimus or Megatron likely don't consider themselves "infinitely powerful". Just more powerful than others. In fact, a universe filled with so many universal characters is ridiculous.

Drite77 said:
The issue with tier 2 is the scaling. Because Sixshot scales to Optimus via tanking a hit. Othe phase sixers should scale to. Wich scales to Ultra Magnus and Fort Max. Tarn was able to injury Megatron, Tarn got ****** by Grimlock, so he scales, Scorponok scales to Grimlock. For real, the only current tier 6 guys who do not scale to the tier 2 ones are the Ones who scale to Dai Atlas. A alternative is just say **** this and put everyone into tier 2
You could say that, but it doesn't seem very logical to me.

LordTracer said:
I think just having everyone being Tier 2 makes the most logical sense (also Dai Atlas' profile even before the upgrade scaled him to Optimus).
Dai Atlas was at the event of the original feat.

Uh, the Dead Universe was completely dead before Shockwave came back to the present, so... Comparing Starscream to Megatron is not ridiculous, nor is a verse with universal beings, there's verses far larger with far stronger beings. So again, can you prove that Soundwave and the Seekers are infinitely beneath Prime and Megs?

That's what I planned on doing for the Seekers. I'll do it to Dai Atlas and Star Saber as well.

His striking strength was directly compared to Optimus'.

He was still at the explosion. And if so many of these beings were this powerful, what was the point of having soldiers in the war? Only 2014-then on Shockwave had been siphoning the dead universe, long after his fight with Grimlock. Soundwave is fine, I had to reread the scene.

Dai Atlas' striking strength wouldn't be comparable to Prime's because of the explosion. And they'd have soldiers because that's just how wars work... And it's not like any of them are going to just randomly nuke the universe. Grimlock can still damage base Megatron, and you still haven't proven that he's infinitely weaker than Megatron or other Low 2-C's.

When did he damage Megatron? And I have on several occasions. There is absolutely nothing saying anyone besides Optimus, Megatron, Nova, Shockwave, Soundwave, Arcee, and Galvatron are worthy of Tier 2. They do not directly scale to the feat. And what's the point of being having soldiers when you could just clear a battlefield yourself? Also, Starscream was terrified of Megatron in RiD. Pretty sure if they were equals, he wouldn't be.

Alright. I think it's fair to allow those that directly scale to it. Not based off of assumptions.

Nova and Shockwave are obviously the original feat holders. Optimus was able to destroy Nova rather easily, and Megatron has defeated Optimus on numerous occasions. Galvatron was able to easily harm Megatron and contend with Optimus. Arcee is Galvatron's equal. Soundwave fought Shockwave to a stalemate. Sixshot survived a punch from Optimus. Grimlock fought Shockwave and Megatron, and Razorclaw fought him. Other than that, it would just be an assumption.

You haven't proven they're infinitely lesser, you've reiterated the accepted fact that some are inferior to others, which doesn't mean they wouldn't be Low 2-C. Starscream's profile noted that he was able to survive a point blank shot from Megatron. That's Low 2-C durability for Starscream, his AP shouldn't be too far behind that (certainly not infinitely lesser) and almost everyone scales above Starscream. I'm not saying Screamer and Megs are equals. It's saying there's not a literal infinite gap between them.

Very well. Logically, this does make sense. However, everyone I did not list above should only be considered Low 2-C. Though, to be fair, I would doubt that a weapon that anyone could pick up scales to these 2-C characters. For instance, the Fusion Cannon would logically have to be far weaker than Megatron.

Hold on, nobody would be 2-C. Everyone would just be Low 2-C, the only 2-C thing here would be Shockwave simultaneously absorbing the Dead Universe and destroying the main universe, but I'm pretty sure that's more range than AP. That is a fair point with the Fusion Cannon thing, but Cybertronian weapons seem to be most effective with their signature wielder. At least, I don't remember seeing anyone use Megatron's Fusion Cannon or Optimus' Ion Blaster to the same degree of power they have.

There is, however, no longer a purpose for most of these pages. I prose the deletion of:

-Black Shadow

-Skywarp

-Thundercracker

-Star Saber

-Dai Atlas

-Snarl

-Sludge

-Swoop

-Divebomb

-Rampage

-Headstrong

-Tantrum

None of these characters really need a page anymore.

Snarl, Sludge and Swoop don't have pages. And Black Shadow has one of the best showings noted on his profile, so I think he should stay.

Shouldn't 2-C be considered as outliers, considering how far above everything else it is?

Also, these upgrades do not seem to have been properly accepted by the staff before they were applied.

Crabwhale seems to not think so, and he accepted the upgrades. He's also one of the few TF experts.

And Low 2-C is the preferred rating here ATM.

One of the feats involved could be considered 2-C (Shockwave absorbing the Dead Universe and simultaneously destroying the main universe), so I added likely 2-C but I could remove it if everyone has problems with it. Low 2-C was already unanimously agreed upon and it was accepted.

Well, if it was accepted, I suppose it could stay then. It just seems ridiculously high compared to their usual feats.

For the record it does seem like an absolutely huge gap for me as well, but I can't argue with the consistency of the feats.

There is more tier 2 feats than other feats. For the record, the tier 6 ones are very casual since they don't have injuries from them. There is one 7-B, being a shockwave from OP and Megs punch. And one that i don't know the tier, but it can range from tier 8-7

Okay. I suppose that I won't cause a fuss then.

I think space-time manip would be more appropriate for that.

The lifting strength page says Low 2-C = immeasurable lifting strength.

Not necessarily, if this is contradicted by the stories themselves. For example, the Dragon Ball characters have demonstrated much greater limitations in this specific regard.

Hm, well I believe the old Class 50 feat they had was done casually, it doesn't seem to be their upper limit. And the gestalts' Class G was simply via size.

Well, without a demonstration of their physical strengths to scale from, we cannot assume that it is infinitely high. Perhaps "Unknown" would be better?

No, at least class 50 is ok. Grimlock lifted something in that range and Megatron ragdolled Blitzwing, who alternate modes are around Class 50

Holy crap. I check in on Transformers and see this happened. Well.... Couldn't say I'm surprised due to Shockwave but wow. I forgot about the whole Nova Prime stuff.

I agree with Ant. Unknown fits better, seeing as other incarnations of these characters are vastly stronger than this, and we have no real feats,

Back