• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added Type 2 Immortality to everyone, so I'm pretty sure everything is done here.

Can someone tell what comic issue number this is? I think it would be easier to simply read through the relevant comics themselves instead of asking my other question.

Would like to hear:

If Caleb is updating correctly, Galvatron is "at least low 2-C likely 2-C". Why is the At least low 2-C part removed? Reasons? Thanks.

The OP scale was made long before the actual revisions started, and that scale was changed quite a bit. That's why Galvatron has a different rating from what is proposed in the OP.

Just a note that "likely far higher" is not acceptable after Low 2-C, as it implies tier 1 ratings.

It implies much higher tiers, and is usually used in this manner here in this wiki going by our usual standards, so it would be perceived in this manner by a large part of our visitors. I would appreciate if you correct this in all of the affected pages.

Thank you for helping out. It is fine if they simply say "likely higher" though.

Should this be closed? I don't think we'll have to do anything with the IDW profiles for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back