• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Godzilla upgrades

SomebodyData said:
Hmmm, yeah it looks legit.
Thanks SD. Can you help us to determinate the Tier of Ongoing, RoE and finally Fusion Godzilla?

For sure Ongoing is in tier 6-B, the rest of Godzilla forms are ahead Ongoing.

SomebodyData said:
Well everyone else sounds Country level - At least Country level.
So how deep are they in Country level?

Being 7.5 X stronger warrants Space Godzilla the force to defeat with ease the (4.78 Teratons) Battra and Titanosaurus at same time.

Why 7.5X? OneShot states:

• This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.
This scaling can't be used.

Apex PredatorX said:
Ok I thought you must be stronger in order to one shot the other
True, but if applied to verse scaled, in theory, you can get 9-C characters to Tier 7 from being able to one shot multiple stronger character. The multiplier can become nonsensical.

Just used and link the onshot feat for higher as justification on it profile

why dont ask the writer? I mean you have WoG for this. You can simply ask how much stronger Godzilla is in comparison to KoM.

I usually tend to consider the context of the verse, situation in question, and author/developer when it comes to WoG

In one scenario, a writer could have no good info on why something happened and only did so because of plot, ignorince, or simply not considering as much as we are.

In another, a writer could know every in and out of his/her own story and be able to explain why something did or didn't happen.

Every part of fiction is different and thus we approach WoG based off what they've established in credability. In most cases we'd know by now what and what not to consider from the author. However, godzilla is over 60 years old now, godzilla has had so many different directors and writers etc he might as well be a Marvel/DC character OH WAIT. Thus we should look into what a specific versions' "god" has to say and keep in mind who is and isn't reliable in the godzilla universe. We've already used WoG for IDW, in fact it's the basis of our scaling for, not just godzilla but ,the self contanted continuity.

So however you feel about other writers in the godzilla franshise, I see no reason as to why we can't trust the writers we already cite.

Plenty of series use WoG and one shot scaling. Unless IDW has a history of making the former two unreliable I don't see why it can't be used here.

With the other franchises we never ask them directly. They either state on their own or get asked an interview.

If you ask the author, you will be banned and any evidence from the WoG in social media form will become completely suspect and no longer used in the possible issue that we begin affecting the legitimate ratings.

Then why you accept this?

Note: It has been confirmed that the Sun of Equestria is the same size as our own, despite that it revolves around the Earth. By "Pony World" and "Human World", this refers to the two different Twilight Sparkle characters of which world they originated from.

Not sure I'm new on this wiki.

Here it is another example However, iRamza Beoulve WoG officially states that Ramza and Alma survived the destruction of the Necrohol of Mullonde, and had other adventures outside of Ivalice. This is likely due to Ramza possessing the Germonique Scriptures as well as a majority of the other auracite, which were known to have resurrective capabilities, like when Marach was brought back from death by the Scorpio auracite after the Battle of Riovanes Castle.

So yeah that is why I didn't see trouble on someone to make a question to WoG.

Ok I think we can use Country level (Ongoing)- At least Country level (Rulers of Earth)

Thoughts?

Back