• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

base ichika vs base shadow

speed equalized

3 votes shadow

whooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Does this shadow start with Chaos Control?
I'd assume so, seeing as - well - it's Shadow. Ichika spams Zetten (which, when used with her Black Musha form [that she also doesn't start in] puts her AP/Dura at ~12 exatons, roughly comparable to Shadow) but if he can CC right off the bat before she even has a chance to, it's GG.

Even ignoring that, CC can still allow him to stack hits in frozen time, Homing Attack is piercing damage that automatically targets weak points (i.e her head) and his LS is literally thousands of times above hers. He's a skilled fighter on par with Sonic and Knuckles, so while Ichika is arguably more skilled, she won't obliterate him in that regard.

Yea, she won't be able to clash with him which would give shadow the advantage, especially if he uses the spin dash. Leaning towards Shadow for now.

I'd assume so, seeing as - well - it's Shadow. Ichika spams Zetten (which, when used with her Black Musha form [that she also doesn't start in] puts her AP/Dura at ~12 exatons, roughly comparable to Shadow) but if he can CC right off the bat before she even has a chance to, it's GG.

Even ignoring that, CC can still allow him to stack hits in frozen time, Homing Attack is piercing damage that automatically targets weak points (i.e her head) and his LS is literally thousands of times above hers. He's a skilled fighter on par with Sonic and Knuckles, so while Ichika is arguably more skilled, she won't obliterate him in that regard.

Sonic has a meh profile so I’ll just go off this.

The normal arguments for ichika (aka arguments made by me). She starts with Zetten 99% of the time, she has only ever started with gravity manipulation once. And as you’ve said she spams it too. So once she initiated Zetten she often aims for weak points like head or neck with her sword, she ever does body shots with her hand to hand martial arts.

With Zetten her attack speed is raised at least 20x. She’s definitely more skilled imo, can outskill swordsmen capable of precognition which is like basic stuff in the land of the sun. And of course she’s comparable, if not superior, to Asta who can [insert all of Asta skill feats here]. Depending on how skilled shadow is I’ll fill in the Asta skill feats area.

Sonic has a meh profile so I’ll just go off this.

The normal arguments for ichika (aka arguments made by me). She starts with Zetten 99% of the time, she has only ever started with gravity manipulation once. And as you’ve said she spams it too. So once she initiated Zetten she often aims for weak points like head or neck with her sword, she ever does body shots with her hand to hand martial arts.

With Zetten her attack speed is raised at least 20x. She’s definitely more skilled imo, can outskill swordsmen capable of precognition which is like basic stuff in the land of the sun. And of course she’s comparable, if not superior, to Asta who can [insert all of Asta skill feats here]. Depending on how skilled shadow is I’ll fill in the Asta skill feats area.
So Ichika probably wins in a CQC fight (assuming she's in her Zetten Black Musha form otherwise she gets AP washed) due to just being more skilled overall as well as 20x faster attack speed, however Shadow pretty much always starts with Chaos Control, which is a free timestop. That's his thing.

What does the time stop thing look like? How long does a use last?

And his AP?

How long does chaos stuff last?

How good is his flight?

What does the time stop thing look like?

And his AP
Shadow = Sonic = Archie Chaos 0 = 16.96 Exatons.

The timestop thing is literally that. He says "Chaos Control" and it's stopped. I can't say if it's ever been used anywhere that wasn't a game (and therefore subject to mechanics) to find out how long he can make it last for, but it can last long enough. Even with Ichika using Black Musha Zetten, he definitely has at least long enough to just wail on her.

Homing Attack turns him into what is effectively a flying buzzsaw and automatically aims at weakpoints, like her neck.

Sorry I edited my previous message to include more questions
I've already addressed the part about its length, which is pretty much "I don't know, but long enough to dunk on her".

I assume you mean regular Chaos Energy rather than his Chaos-Enhanced form (10x AP boost which would absolutely shit on Ichika no diff due to a 13.5x AP difference). It's spammable, he can do things like Chaos Spear - which is exactly what it sounds like - with it.

Base Shadow can't fly, I believe, only hover with his Air Shoes.

Don't forget he can also BFR Ichika, just like Sonic can Asta. If he gets caught in a Black Moon or something and decides it's more trouble than it's worth she's getting sent to the shadow realm.

I vote Ichika

Ichika starts with Zetten blitzing and just aims to decapitate but if she does and continues to do anything else aside this, her chances of winning decrease with each outside move.

I vote Shadow because Chaos Control is his go-to move and he whips it out with no hesitation, if Ichika gets timestopped then she loses, straight up.

While I don't think there's a concrete time limit on it, he's been shown to be able to use it for more than long enough to get what he wants done. Here, that'd be Homing Attack-ing (piercing damage) Ichika's head off her shoulders, or impaling her with Chaos Spear.

In regards to Shadow getting blitzed by a 20x speed diff, I point you to the SBA. Both have range of hundreds of meters, hence they start that far apart. Say I run at 5m/s, then 20x that 100m/s. That's about the speed of a fast car, which you could definitely dodge (or at the very least react to) coming towards you when you're given hundreds of meters of room.

Last edited:
In regards to Shadow getting blitzed by a 20x speed diff, I point you to the SBA. Both have range of hundreds of meters, hence they start that far apart. Say I run at 5m/s, then 20x that 100m/s. That's about the speed of a fast car, which you could definitely dodge (or at the very least react to) coming towards you when you're given hundreds of meters of room.

Nice analogy.

Don't forget that the size of a Zetten spell is also massive and has an activation head start. Above all else I can't in good faith vote for Ichika so I will retract my vote and vote for Shadow instead.

The chances of Shadow winning are just too high.

Back