• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigos love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok bleach is endding soon so lets talk about who you think ichigo will get with at the end.

1 Rukia soul reaper. she has a close bond with ichigo. out of the 3 she was his first friend she is always
Blacksun whitemoon by kidrou-d5npkzh (2)
there when he sad. like when yammy beat him up and is the one who always brings he back to his feet. Kubo him self said he want people to watch bleach and look at there bond. her band is so stong with ichigo she was the frist to feel him when he was coming back from the royal palce. also she has slepet in ichigo room and she said there no better place for her and she was angery when she was put in ichigo sister room.

/Nel arrancar she is a very good friend of ichigo and was a big help in saving orhime. she protected
Jk
him from nnoitra it should be said she is not shy about showing her love like the others like she grabs and hugs and put her boobs all over him. she will fight anyone to keep ichigo save even starting a fight with grimmjow if he attacks ichigo. she maybe 2 face when talking to people she has cold eyes but with ichigo she all happy like a little girl.

Orihme human she is one of ichigo best friends and its showed many time just how much she loves
Maxresdefaultj
and cares for him. even telling his sleeping body how much she loves him and she would love him in 5 lifes. she very close to ichigo she new the second ulquirra beat and stab ichigo you could see ichigo rieatsu coming from her body. she like daydreans about ichigo like when he ask her to come in his house she loved ichigo before he even new her.

P.S ichigo and rukia do have a love song and its on cd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ12x_yNgEo

For just one second If the sun is burning it will melt the sky. the morning will come from its sleep raising its voice it's sprouting the world When I have accepted it. I realized that it has become a past The destination of this embracing sadness are wind sky star rain Even if I have run past it the wind is now on that cheek. Like about to disappear the scribbled memories are just To gaze at it is just too fast in the vagueness it's returning back the world. If I put it away inside my heart the whole thing will be now Those that are always close to sadness are wind sky star rain It's connecting, suddenly I'm just looking up to that sky inside that chest. "I'm glad that I met you," this feeling just, just carries a heat that's like the sunset The night is still unlike the star After the rain it just just glows.

Skycancer said:
i'm going with Orihme all the way
Thats cool but why did you pick her just like to know. ichigo dose not even call her by her frist name.

I would say Orihime as it's almost like Naruto and Hinata. I could see Rukia as well, she does have a good chance. I'm going with Orihime but Rukia wouldn't surprise me.

Nel... I would say the lowest chance between them, she's more like a best friend

(Most likely Kubo does none of these and the manga ends with Ichigo single)

(Also is this the right place for this thread? I'm new so I could be wrong)

Prgreeneyes said:
I would say Orihime as it's almost like Naruto and Hinata. I could see Rukia as well, she does have a good chance. I'm going with Orihime but Rukia wouldn't surprise me.
Nel... I would say the lowest chance between them, she's more like a best friend

(Most likely Kubo does none of these and the manga ends with Ichigo single)

(Also is this the right place for this thread? I'm new so I could be wrong)
LOL so true kubo is a troll if it was nel he doing it to troll us one last time.

Also kubo do say ichigo will end upwith some one. and here some things kubo said about rukia.

Q:For a shonen series, Bleach spends a lot focusing on the emotions and different bonds between the characters. I'm sure you're asked this a lot, but will we ever see any romance by the end of the series?

K:I don't really intend to make it a romantic story, but it's one of the aspects of the series, so I put it in here and there.

Q:What bits do you want everyone to focus on?

K: "The relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Their change in their own feelings

Q: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple

K: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [laughs]

DBZBOY said:
Also kubo do say ichigo will end upwith some one. and here some things kubo said about rukia.
Q:For a shonen series, Bleach spends a lot focusing on the emotions and different bonds between the characters. I'm sure you're asked this a lot, but will we ever see any romance by the end of the series?

K:I don't really intend to make it a romantic story, but it's one of the aspects of the series, so I put it in here and there. Q:What bits do you want everyone to focus on?

K: "The relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Their change in their own feelings

Q: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple

K: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [laughs]
I'm not saying it won't happen, I said I believe Orihime is the higher choice unless she finds some else to like or gets over her feelings with Ichigo.

But I WOULDN'T be surprise if he ended up with Rukia. (It was my main ship until Ichigo lost his powers and the current arc happened)

Also can't see any shonen leaving Orihime's feeling for Ichigo as nothing. It's why I ship Naruhina sooo much. There's no way Kishimoto was going to let Hinata feeling go unanswered.

Unless Orihime dies, starts loving someone else, or decides she doesn't like Ichigo, I'll stay with the best bet... also I can jump ship if things look south by saying it like this.

Prgreeneyes said:
God-King Superman77 said:
You can never trust Kubo's words
That is true, he's lied before and people can changed their mind. Also how old is that interviw
not that long we was in this war when he said all this. also it much be true he let them have a love song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ12x_yNgEo

also in the manga rukia calls ichigo by his frist name and ichigo calls rukia by hers. but he calls orihme by her last.

and kubo said he will not show much of there love in till the end of the manga. but orihme shows her love all the time so he could not be talking about her.

kubo said bleach is about the bond of ichigo and rukia.

Ok here some photos tell me what you think. lol like do you look at your friends like that?

Ichigo and Rukia 460 cover
kubo made all this him self when they look in to there eyes. is that how you look at your friend or the one you love??
Bleach 459 ichiruki eyesmex by naru nisa-d44eo8u
Bleach 515 colored by ahrifox-d5keb5e
Ichiruki stay beautiful by naru nisa
Bleach goodbye rukia by akira 12-d6bzh41

Screw that, put him with Ishida or Grimmy XD

Chad might work also XD

Buuut out of the girls....Probably Orihime, Rukia is gonna end up with her "Big Brother" and Nel seems more like a derpy sister to Ichigo.

Have you watch a show called shana no shana there a girl just like orhime in that show who love the main. and in the end the main guy pick the other girl. not the one like orhime.

DBZBOY said:
Ok here some photos tell me what you think. lol like do you look at your friends like that?
Ichigo and Rukia 460 cover
kubo made all this him self when they look in to there eyes. is that how you look at your friend or the one you love??
Bleach 459 ichiruki eyesmex by naru nisa-d44eo8u
Bleach 515 colored by ahrifox-d5keb5e
Ichiruki stay beautiful by naru nisa
Bleach goodbye rukia by akira 12-d6bzh41
Yes actually... Sasuke and Naruto was worse then that. With the manga ending soon I see a VERY rushed chapters with Ichigo single... unless he makes a time skip chapter.

ok alot of people think ichigo love orihime but ichigo dont even call her by her frist name. like who her would call there love by there last name in the manga ichigo calls rukia by her frist name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back