• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigoat causality resistance 2.0

GuZTyYopf9gBkkOo1MAvwC0jysMQBxiAz2ilvZKu5djEjEos9AtCM8At2zo0prQNDkMKSCBul_kG8IDjxyTnNw6cRu3HrWlwxznHVM6kVKUmGeZlrtqcSwR2mmcJCpdaZMOOtOv7=s0

So here ichigo is shown multiple times resisting orhimes "twin god shield" we know that this is his power resisting it cause we see his black reiastu blocking it and in the anime they clearly show its black and red clearly showing it's his spirit energy.

5jxyVQTVzn52LSDyiKtEI-QZu8alrSVU7qUzZGrPD2JOfoNfzZtf4pivMmmDTh1WBiNH5rDc0XfNFXMF-KhyKnXdhGmEmHisnFgRoGJscHsNW7sXLX0ec_8_zSDS5s8w0cTkfaHy=s0

5GLf7jxpn6nt8G5ef_KYS_NLZJ5WWX_Oq4DwIR4vrEpKHuJkC7kwEljKijOBWS0hPY-Fs1_CObLQsC01rTov5yUBGUkP1c3JgtXxGJVaGojREZ0MNx61N0X0ifPoj_bu3qAcPMQ9=s0

Orhime healed a arrancar who had her whole top half vaporized. So she defiantly can heal the dead.

And the second scan proves it was ichigos spirit energy not ulqs. You can clearly see it's the color of ichigos power. Even in the manga ulq does not have black spirit energy ichigo does. Which is what we see around his wound.

This is not due to power because it's stated and shown she can heal plp like yamamoto and grimmjow both who scale above this ichigo at the time.

Bringing back Ichigo's reiatsu was also in the part where Ichigo stated that orihime had difficulty. I think a limited causalty resistance can be given. or it may give a causalty resistance directly to the concept of reiatsu, in my opinion.

Isn't the non healing only because of whatever Ulquiorra did to him? Cause he still gets healed by Orihime and gets his powers back by her "healing". This sounds more like a feat for Ulquiorra than Ichigo imo.

Isn't the non healing only because of whatever Ulquiorra did to him? Cause he still gets healed by Orihime and gets his powers back by her "healing". This sounds more like a feat for Ulquiorra than Ichigo imo.
Wouldn't it be a logical solution for Ulquiorra to leave her reiatsu on Ichigo and Orihime could not refuse reiatsu? because Ichigo a few chapters later it is said that rukiya orihime is not very good at bringing back reiatsu.

because Ichigo a few chapters later it is said that rukiya orihime is not very good at bringing back reiatsu.
If that's the case, it seems to me more like a weakness for Orihime than limited resistance or negation for anyone.

But I am neutral for now, I'll wait for other members comments.

This looks more like a weakness of Orihime's powers than it does Ichigo resisting her ability.
How is that a weakness? Ohrimies power controls the law of causality over stepping the limits set by god according to aizen. If that power doesn't work on high reiastu than that's resistance his reiastu would be beyond causality

@Reio35 Doesn't every single time Orihime healed Ichigo with her powers shoots this resistance in the foot? Again I don't really see this being an ichigo thing, this feels more like an Ulquiorra thing.
I explained in the op already. We see black reiastu coming out of ichigos chest which is the color of his hollow reiastu. Ulq has green Reiatsu in his base form so it wouldn't be his reiastu.

The other times ichigo wasn't resisting by flexing his reiastu. In this case he was resisting unconsciously as we see a large amount of reistsu coming from his chest. Databooks also say orhime powers didn't work Because of his reiatsu

This is just a feat of Ichigo's spiritual pressure momentarily nullifying Orihime's Soten Kisshun, which wouldn't be a resistance feat but a feat of power nullification, something that's already accepted for Ichigo and everyone else who uses Reiryoku in the series.

Disagree.
Not at all literally goku and jiren have time stop and pocket dimensions with ki which is pretty much the same thing happening here. You might as well downgrade all of ichigos resistances becasue they all were done via overpowering the hax with Reiatsu. Dont cherry pick what feats count as resistance

Then Goku and Jiren should lose those resistances, appealing to another verse as a counter argument doesn't actually address the opposing argument, that's a quintessential whataboutism.

I'm pretty sure most, if not all of Ichigo's resistances aren't done through him overpowering hax's with his power nullification.

I'm not cherry picking anything, you're just wrong.

Then Goku and Jiren should lose those resistances, appealing to another verse as a counter argument doesn't actually address the opposing argument, that's a quintessential whataboutism.

I'm pretty sure most, if not all of Ichigo's resistances aren't done through him overpowering hax's with his power nullification.

I'm not cherry picking anything, you're just wrong.
I think this should be closed, two members of staff disagree it seems, and so do most

This is just a feat of Ichigo's spiritual pressure momentarily nullifying Orihime's Soten Kisshun, which wouldn't be a resistance feat but a feat of power nullification, something that's already accepted for Ichigo and everyone else who uses Reiryoku in the series.

Disagree.
This seems more logical.
I agree with this.

"she couldn't heal because Ichigo's reiatsu is too high" it literally contains 0 logic, it completely contradicts the same orihime's ability to heal Yamamoto, of course, if you say basebanki Ichigo >>> Yamamoto, I don't know.

Why do people ignore the possibility that this is a general case for the concept we call reiatsu? bringing body parts is as easy as breathing for orihime, but it is difficult to bring reiatsu. Is it impossible for this concept we call reiatsu to be because it is borderline acusal? If impossible, why?

"Tremendous Spiritual Power is swirling around Ichigo's wound, I can't reject it." That reads exactly like a limit being set on her ability. She's too weak to reject it
Either it's should be treated as overall Reatsu negating hax and give powernull for all characters or just give powernull for Ichigo Hollow Reastu. That explains why Orihime can heal ichigo when he doesn't use his hollow Reatsu.

Why i am saying this is because only when White reatsu was leaking out Orihime couldn't heal him.

Or take it like this he is a soul king candidate. He most probably has resistance to Causality Manipulation when all of his abilities merged. Just like SK.

Anyway it's Powernull via hollow Reatsu or just a Inverse powernull for the reatsu itself.

Neutral for now I would like to hear others opinion.

Back