• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Undyne

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
R1: Speed Unequalized

R2: Speed Equalized (prioritized match)

Spear vs Sword! Let the battle begin! En garde! NGAHHHH!

Undyne tarot 1
Ichigo kurosaki color by ramaru9-d693gy8

Usually it's the higher tier, but that would be a spite match. So I believe it's the High 6-C Undyne.

Round 1: Undyne pins Ichigo and obliterates his soul with her vastly superior speed.

Round 2: Undyne should be able to pin him, but it'd be a much harder fight.

Hey, they're haxed and fast. The majority will be annihilated if they go against a Planet level FTL character like Superman, and the 2-B characters can be trumped by 2-As

Yeah. They're VERY fast. And soul attacks are pretty haxxy. But I mean a character who's in their own tier range. I mean, I love the game, but seeing them being unable to be defeated by ANYONE, sans Sans against the melancholy girl, is getting annoying. However, I am interested in seeing how this battle comes out.

Like I said, any FTL character with At least Multi-Continent AP will wipe out 95% of the verse with relative ease.

Sans, Chara, Frisk, Undyne the Undying, and Asriel are the only ones who could beat such characters.

R1: Undyne via ridiculous speed advantage.

R2: Leaning towards Ichigo via raw power, though it wouldn't be an easy fight for either side.

Reppuzan said:
Like I said, any FTL character with At least Multi-Continent AP will wipe out 95% of the verse with relative ease.

Sans, Chara, Frisk, Undyne the Undying, and Asriel are the only ones who could beat such characters.
Gotta love Sans and Asriel. And can't lie, I will always root for ol Papyrus

@Cal howard

League of Legends has got quite a few, actually (Edit: Aah, dangit, read that as Relativistic. Carry on.), Pit would count if you count his flight speed as applying to combat speed/reaction time, Jotaro and Dio used to be back when we counted their accumulated timestop damage thing. There's probably more, but there you go.

Anyhow, Round 1? Undyne, going by current stats, blitzes and soul haxes Ichigo to death, unless he has some mad soul hax resistance that I don't know about.

Round 2 is a lot closer, though I'm slightly inclined to say Ichigo through raw power and versatility.

Undertale low tiers are in a wierd place because they are so much more rediculously fast then most others of comparable APs are said to be. sans is wierd because he can make up for speed disadvantages with predicting and can deal massive damage to anyone with a high kill count, which a lot of people in his range do. and Asriel and Flowey are wierd because they have nigh insurmountable time hax that can only be beaten in a stomp from a higher dimensional being or someone with even more absurd hax.

We should hold off on this for a while. The whole UTverse is having a content revision that may severly downgrade them, making this a stomp in Ichigo's favor.

Back