• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki VS Meliodas

Meliodas got upgraded, kind of. You know what that means. Inb4 Mel FCs Getsuga and one-shots. Honestly I can see it happening.

Fake Soul Reaper in Merged Hollow Shikai

Demon Prince in Assault Form

Someone's going to need to tell me if it should just be regular true shikai or if speed needs to be equal because I have no idea where Ichigo is in the MHS+ category.

...You mean Island level Meliodas vs Country level Ichigo? Getsuga Tenshō isn't needed. Ichigo one-shots very easily.

Well of course, we can say Ichigo uses Getsuga Tenshō and then Meliodas reflects it, but depending on the distance between them which should be hundreds of meters to several kilometers according to SBA, Ichigo can counter the reflected blast with his, and even if he's surprised, I doubt he's getting one-shotted. I'm not sure Counter Vanish is an option, because if I'm remembering correctly, Meliodas has to make contact with the attack to disperse it, but he would immediately be splattered at the least if he tries that here. Or we have Ichigo's speed advantage - Mach 3995 at the least to Mel's Mach 1000 something at the least - which would mean he can easily flash step to avoid the reflected attack, fire off a Getsuga Tenshō as a distraction, flash step behind Meliodas and bisect him, or just forego using Getsuga Tenshō entirely and troll Meliodas with his afterimages and then cut him down. Meliodas' only option is to hope he can reflect enough of Ichigo's attacks enough to put him down, but I don't see that happening.

Just saw that, thought Mel was 6-B for some reason... give us something to calc already...

And Ichigo has no 6-C key? I or somebody else will probably make this thread again when NNT-verse get upgraded by feats, ignore/close thing until then.

Counter VanishÒÇîÒé½ÒéªÒâ│Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâÉÒâïÒââÒéÀÒâÑ Kaunt─ü BanisshuÒÇì: With his palm facing an incoming attack, Meliodas folds his thumb and little finger. He then, rather than reflecting "magic" attacks, completely disperses the attacks used against him

Not entirely touch, but rather the attack needs to be close to meliodas.

Mel used counter vanish only one time the whole series,he isnt going to use this against Ichigo in-character,unless you make him bloodlust

Back