• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Interesting. Though are there feats of Erza battling beings that are similar to Ichigo? Beings such as spirit-like Shinigamis? For all we know Erza might not be able to see Ichigo when the battle starts.

@Killermoves

In versus match ups involving Bleach characters such as Shinigami and Hollow, we have a special condition that they can indeed be seen.

For Round 1, I'm inclined to say Ichigo if he channels his Getsuga Tenshou along his Zanpakuto for greater focused AP. But if he slips up and somehow ends up getting a Benisakura in his scalp, he's doomed. And I doubt Ichigo's swordsmanship skills are on Erza's level. Okay may be either way.

For Round 2, I'm leaning more towards H2 Ichigo. The shit he's done is pretty crazy and I'm not just talking about crushing Lanza del Relampago with his bare hand. Just making a sharp swing caused a shockwave which resulted in city block to multi-city block level destruction (don't remember clearly though). I don't see Erza as she is now standing up to that monstrosity.

For Round 1 If Ichigo uses Blut vene he wins handsdown. Erza won't be able to cut him at all.

Round 2 He is a lot more ruthless and every hit will be a attempted killshot, I'd side with him here also for the reasons Soldier said**

LordAizenSama said:
Round 2 He is a lot more ruthless and every hit will be a attempted killshot, I'd side with him here also for the reasons Soldier said**
Erza is also bloodlusted on round 2 so any attack is an attempt to kill. Just saying.

ScarletFirefly said:
Erza is also bloodlusted on round 2 so any attack is an attempt to kill. Just saying.
Ah I missed that. Though I'd still side with H2 Ichigo for crushing Ulquiorras City level Lanza with his bare hands like nothing, which is as far as I see the powerscaling from the FT profiles, is multiples times stronger then Erza here. Probably into the double digit range. (EDIT: it's not into the double digit range, but a few times stronger still)

On that note I just realised a error on ichigos page aswell. one second..

Ichigo wins if he does what he did against Ulquiorra by channelling his getsuga tenshou into his sword to make his swings more potent. As well as using blut vene for extra durability against Erza's attacks. Otherwise Erza wins with high level difficulty due to skill.

Second round h2 wins not just because he is more durable and aggressive but also because he can spam cero continuously.

Sorry AizenSama and Soldier Blue for plagiarising what you said but your very right I agree.

@Uchihazinon

No need to apologize. I also find myself with the exact same opinion as people above me on many versus threads.

I had hoped this would be a much closer fight. Should I remove Ichigo's knowledge on Erza and give her Nakagami Armor in Round 1? Would it be closer without those restrictions on Erza?

Also, how do I count votes for two separate rounds?

Ichigo can't use Blut Vene willingly and wouldn't Adamantine Armor help against his swings that are coated in Getsuga Tenshō?

I just noticed that Ichigo's durability is Country level for withstanding a slash from Yhwach. I had a thread closed because one of the characters I used had superior durability to her opponent's AP but I don't want this thread to be closed. How should I edit it so Erza can have a chance?

Magicx2 said:
any spriggan get scaled to her.
-neinhart overpowerd her magic

-basenatsu oneshots him.

-it scales,if you like it or not
Make a CRT about it instead of derailing this thread. Anyway closing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back