• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs A (Fourth Raikage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait dont you need abilities that attacks the soul in order to hurt Ichigo? because he is soul in his fighting form(shinigami)?

I believe with verse equalization bleach character can be harmed even without soul manipulation. I think.

A telephone pole worked on a demon spirit so... Voting for Raikage. He is more versatile, experience and sealing.

When Ay ever use a sealing jutsu? I don't remember, still counting your vote though.

Ichigo : 2

Raikage : 1

Don't forget Ichigo is not same as the hollow that harmed by telephone pole and again, I don't remember Ay has any sealing jutsu, but of course still counting the votes.

Ichigo : 2

Raikage : 2

Ryop said:
Wait dont you need abilities that attacks the soul in order to hurt Ichigo? because he is soul in his fighting form(shinigami)?

Because soul on bleach are not Intangibility and can interact with material realm.

I would like to see some proof of A using sealing, since it isn't shown on his profile.

Almost all his opponents... Aren't some Shinigami hundreds of years old? Even Rukia is 150 years old. Byakuya and Kenpachi should be enough.

Experience is sort of overrated anyway.

Experience is shit,that means nothing

15 year old ichigo beat bakuya\Aizen\Zaraki etc although they have hundred of years of "experience"

Ichigo beat Aizen by being much stronger than him and at that time Aizen doesn't use his intelligence due to drunk on his new gain power.

Doesn't matter

My point is that "experience" not going to give advantage to Ichigo against A

And what got A over Ichigo?

Ichigo is overall much more better than A, and experience does matter in some cases so i don't know what's your point

Experience matter when the gap between the enemy's experience and your is huge,like Saitama and Garou,Naruto chapter 1 and Kakashi

Ichigo and A are not this case

I don't remember any interesting experience feat of A to begin with.

Ichigo fought against Ikkaku who could change his weapon and easily adapted to him, so i don't know what makes A having a much larger experience than Ichigo (apart from being older, but that i don't think it's enough).

Also A isn't really Versatile, he had only shown lightning attack and the Body Flicker...

Also better to edit your vote because you said sealing which A clearly doesn't have (unless you have proof that he has of course)

Yes, some of the shinigami are over 100 years old, but what were some of the characters that Ichigo fought doing in those centuries to warrant them having great experience? Especially since we are arguing experience for pre-war arc captains.

All Ichigo's opponents that he fought before the war arc are all strength and speed based with a bit of skill here and there (Maybe with the exception of Byakuya). Either than character development what did Ichigo gain from his fights that he can display in a fight against the Raikage? Especially since speed is equalised.

We know for a fact that the Raikage has been in a war (4th shinobi war and quite possibly the third shinobi war) and he has fought skilled strategist like Minato and Madara.

Dat Dot said:
About experience thing.
What I'm saying is who has Ichigo faced before the 1000 year blood war arc that has shown good enough experience, to say that it is good enough to compete with the Raikages experience.

You could say Gin. But Gin was Psychologically messing with Ichigo so I'm not sure what experience he gained there. Same goes with Aizen.

Ichigo loses his fights againsthis opponents and then comes back stronger in order to beat them. As shown with Byakuya, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Aizen.

Experience never helped Ichigo beat those guys just power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back